Condos for Sale in Hyde Midtown
Search all Hyde Midtown homes for sale below. Formerly known as Midtown Three, this 31-story building will be a mix-use development that will have 457 units. Sixty of the units will be hotel suites offered exclusively for Hyde Hotel guests.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Hyde Midtown condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
Hyde Midtown Information
- Address: 3401 NE 1st Avenue, Miami Florida, 33127
- Year Built: 2019
- Number of Units: 457
- Nearby Buildings: 4 Midtown and Hamilton on the Bay
The rest of the spaces will be developed into condominium living spaces and commercial units.
Hyde Midtown will also offer more than 20,000 square feet of space for retail. The building also has the required 500 parking spaces to accommodate residents and guests.
The high rise was expertly designed to marry form and function. Each floor plan maximizes efficiency of space usage as well as the highlighting the majestic views of the neighborhood.
Each of the homes will be delivered to residents completely furnished including flooring and carpeting in rooms, common areas, kitchen and baths. Tile flooring can also be customized depending on the specifications of residents.
Units will also come with spacious terraces outfitted with glass and aluminium railings. The terraces can be accessed from the living rooms and bedrooms of all residences. Some units will have expanded terraces as a design element of the building, while corner units automatically have wrap-around terraces.
To give residents unobstructed views of the city, residences come with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass windows. Elegant foyers, 9-foot high ceilings (11-foot high for penthouse suites), energy-efficient central air-conditioning, walk-in closets, pre-wiring for high-speed internet, multiple telephone line and cable television are standard for every home.
Hyde Midtown Amenities
Hyde Midtown residents will have access to all the entertainment venues and centers Midtown neighbrohood has to offer including high end fashion, global cuisine and contemporary art.
The Hyde Midtown will be near The Shops at Midtown and Art Miami. Woodson Mini Park is also a short distance from the building.
Several restaurants offering different cuisines also surround the high rise. This includes The Cheese Course, Sakaya Kitchen, Blackbird and Salumeria 104.
There are also a myriad of shops that residents can visit for just about anything. Party City, Carter’s, Home Goods, Marshall’s and Target are all within several minutes from Hyde Midtown residents.
- 24-hour Concierge Services
- 24-hour Security Services
- Complementary Valet Services
- Swimming Pool
- Sky Pool Terrace with Hot Tub
- Poolside Cabanas with food & Beverage and Towel Services
- Tennis Court
- Staffed Full Service Spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Hyde Lounge and Piano Bar
- Business Center
- VIP Access to the SLS Hyde Beach Club
- On-Demand Hotel Services
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Open-concept Design
- European Custom Cabinetry
- Quartz Countertops with Optional Full Backsplashes
- Stainless Steel, Under-Mount Oversized Zero-Radius Sqaure-Edge Sink with Single Lever European Style Pullout Faucet Spray
- Glass Cooktop with 17 Settings for Temperature Control
- Cabinet Concealed Range Hood with Variable Speed Fan
- GE Contemporary-Style Stainless Steel Wall Oven with ClearTouch Glass Control and Large 47-Cubic Foot Oven Capacity
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Large Capacity Stackable Washer and Dryer
- Marble Countertops
- Marble Flooring
- Imported Cabinetry