250 Wynwood Information
- Address: 250 NW 24th St, Miami, FL 33127, USA
- Year Built: 2015
- Number of Units: 11
- Nearby Buildings: 25 Mirage, Pinnacle View Apartments, Town Park Plaza Condominium, 4 Midtown Condo
250 Wynwood is what you can easily call a boutique residence because of its low density, high-end residences that are found within a 6 story building. This address has only 11 units in configurations that consist only of studio units and 2 bedroom units. There are also penthouse units that afford homeowners with rather spacious accommodations that can be customized to fit your needs. Floor areas range from 767 square feet for studio units to 2,922 for penthouse options.
Homes in this low density condo come with various features that elevate these units into the luxurious level, and these include 10-foot high ceilings, walk-in closets, oversized balconies, and floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors.
These homes also come with stunning kitchens and bathrooms that are elegant as well as opulent. Bathrooms in these residences come with white quartzite vanities, Duravit toilets, and curbless showers enclosed in frameless glass panels. These bathrooms also come with Treefrog sandblasted finish Teak Sabbiata wood veneer cabinets, under mount sinks with single handle faucets and Duravit soaker tubs.
If you think the bathroom is over-the-top, wait till you see the kitchens. These “disappearing” linear kitchens come with Treefrog sandblasted finish Teak Sabbiata wood veneer cabinets as well and extra-deep lower cabinets & hidden hardware.
Countertops are pure white quartzite and the stainless steel sink is also under-mounted. Appliances integrated into the design are from notable brands like Bosch and Miele, with finishes in matching Treefrog wood veneer panel like the ones used on the cabinetry.
The building has few amenities being a rather artsy and minimalist kind of condo. A rooftop sun deck and artistic lobby with smartphone activated entry as well as guest seating and mural artwork are what you get with a home here. The exteriors are also artistic with artwork integrated into the design. The ground floor also has a couple of retail units with large open spaces that are customizable.
250 Wynwood Amenities
250 Wynwood is one of the rare condo buildings in the artsy district of Wynwood and is a low-density, low-rise building that is a few blocks away from some of the conveniences of the area. To the northeast is The Shops at Midtown Miami and Palm Court where you can do your shopping. Two blocks north of the building is the University of Miami Gallery, which is just one of many galleries surrounding this condominium.
Directly to the south of the property, and just two blocks away, is the Mana Wynwood Convention Center and right below that is the Rainbow Village Park. The immediate area also has a number of interesting places for you to visit, like the restaurants, breweries, and bars that you can just walk to due to their closeness to the address. There are also a couple of theaters nearby and specialty shops that you can pop into.
For those who want to explore the rest of Miami from this address, you will find that Miami Beach and the popular tourist destination called South Beach is just to the east, right across the channel. To the south is Downtown Miami, Brickell, and Coconut Grove. Directly to the west is the Miami International Airport.
- Artistic exteriors
- Rooftop sundeck
- Double height ceiling lobby
- Mural style artwork in lobby
- Guest seating in reception area
- Electronic key access using smartphone
- 10’ high smooth finished ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall glazing in living rooms
- Front-facing, back-mulled windows with Low E glass
- Linear air conditioning diffusers (penthouse units only)
- Walk-in closets
- Oversized balconies
- Stacked in-unit washer and dryer
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- “Disappearing” linear kitchen with extra-deep lower cabinets & hidden hardware
- Treefrog sandblasted-finish Teak Sabbiata wood veneer cabinets
- Pure White quartzite kitchen and bath vanity countertops
- Bosch 30” fully-integrated bottom freezer/refrigerator with custom Treefrog wood veneer panel
- Bosch 30” ceramic glass electric cooktop
- Miele 30” retractable downdraft recirculating ventilation
- Bosch 27” under-counter single convection oven
- Bosch 24” fully-integrated dishwasher with custom Treefrog wood veneer panel
- Single handle, pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel undermount sink
- Treefrog sandblasted finish Teak Sabbiata wood veneer cabinets
- Pure White quartzite bath vanity countertops with waterfall edge
- Duravit DuraStyle toilets
- Curbless shower with frameless glass enclosure
- Duravit soaker tub (2nd washrooms only)
- Single handle faucets with under-mount sinks