Baltus House Information
- Address: 4250 Biscayne Blvd, Miami Florida, 33137
- Year Built: 2015
- Number of Units: 167
- Nearby Buildings: 2 Midtown Condos, Charter Club Inc., 4 Midtown Condos, Bay Park Towers
Homes in this address come in a variety of configurations that include studio units, one bedroom, two bedroom, and three bedroom residences. Floor areas measure between 520 and 1,720 square feet for these residences.
When it comes to the features that you can find in these homes, some of the things you can expect are floor-to-ceiling tinted glass windows and doors, extensive private terraces with glass railings, and roomy walk-in closets. These homes come pre-wired for high-speed internet plus voice/data cable TV access, and wall-to-wall carpeting for the living as well as dining areas. These residences also come with gourmet kitchens and impressive bathrooms.
The kitchens in these homes come with imported porcelain tile floors, European cabinetry, breakfast bar, and solid surface countertops. These kitchens also come with a variety of high-end stainless steel appliances as well as an undermount stainless steel sink with European-style, single lever, pullout faucet sprayer.
The bathrooms in these homes also come with European cabinetry, designer porcelain tiles, full-size vanity mirrors, and solid surface vanity tops.
For the amenities that come with living here, the building offers residents an elegant lobby with designer furnishings and spectacular artwork, a resort deck with heated pool, spa, pool cabanas, and tropical landscaping.
The rooftop area comes with a summer kitchen, 2 spas, and a lounge area with stunning views of the bay and the city. There is 24-hour security, mail and package receiving desk, concierge services, and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
Baltus House Amenities
Baltus House is located in an area that is conveniently near the artsy district of Wynwood/Edgewater and just southwest of the Bay Point neighborhood. Situated on the western side of Biscayne Boulevard, residents here can easily get to Palm Court and the many shops, restaurants, art galleries, and specialty stores around it. Also nearby are schools, museums, cafes, and fastfood places.
If you head east via the Julia Tuttle Causeway, you will find yourself in Mid Beach, where you will find numerous hipster eateries, gourmet restaurants, 5 star resorts, and a long stretch of white sandy beaches. There are also a number of nightclubs and hangouts for you to check out here.
If you drive south of Baltus, you will arrive at Downtown Miami and can explore everything it has to offer. From the magnificent skyscrapers, to the colorful Jewelry District, to the massive American Airlines Arena, you will indeed find a lot to see and do here. There is also the Bayside Marketplace, Perez Art Museum and Museum Park for you to visit.
To the southwest is the notoriously popular South Beach and Ocean Drive, which you can reach by driving down from Mid Beach on Collins Avenue, or by crossing the MacArthur Causeway near the Museum Park. Here you will find lots of unique shops, hopping pubs and nightclubs, and interestingly different museums.
- 24-hour Security
- 24-hour concierge services
- Elegant lobby with sleek designer furnishings and beautiful artwork
- Resort deck a heated pool, pool cabanas and spa
- Landscaped sun terrace with stunning bay and city views
- State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center
- Roof level amenities including a summer kitchen, 2 spas, and lounge area
- Exclusive concierge staff and services
- Convenient mail and package receiving desk
- One assigned parking space included with each residence
- Secured parking garage
- High-speed internet access in all public areas
- 24-hour security services and controlled access
- High-speed elevators
- Open-concept contemporary floor plans
- Designer wall-to-wall carpeting throughout living, dining & bedrooms
- Wide private terraces with glass railings
- Energy efficient, tinted impact resistant floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Spacious walk-in closets in most residences
- Individually controlled energy efficient air conditioning system
- Sprinkler fire-protection system
- Advanced Technology “Smart Building” pre wired for Wi-Fi high speed internet, data/voice cable TV access
- Optional Baltus interior design and furniture packages for units available.
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- European style cabinetry
- Designer porcelain tile floors
- Solid surface countertops
- Stainless steel undermount sink
- Breakfast bar
- Stacking washer & dryer
- Stainless steel appliances
- European style cabinetry
- Full-size vanity mirrors
- Solid surface vanity countertops
- Porcelain tile floors and wet walls
- Designer bathroom fixtures