Address: 9011 Collins Avenue, Surfside, Florida 33154
Built In: 2016
Number of Units: 150
Located at 9011 Collins Avenue, Surf Club Four Seasons is a luxurious condominium project developed by Fort Capital and designed by world renowned and Pritzker Prize winner architect Richard Meier.
The 12-story building features an 80-room Four Seasons Hotel, which is also accessible to the Surf Club residents.
Surf Club Four Seasons offers residents and hotel guests a 300-meter foot of oceanfront, which is among the biggest expanses in all of South Florida.
The building features the trademark Meier design of clean straight lines that follows form and function. Meier also designed the interior living spaces of the residences.
Surf Club Four Seasons feature 121 residences that range from 1,800 to 7,800 square feet of living spaces and 30 residences located in the Four Seasons Hotel Residences. Units consist of two to five bedrooms that come with en-suite bathrooms.
Each unit has floor-to-ceiling glass windows throughout and feature custom built Permasteelisa glazing system beautifully designed by Richard Meier.
Terrace doors with openings ranging from six feet to 12 feet have effortless lift and glide systems. The units also have glass panels that span 6 feet wide and about 9 ¾ feet high with laminated-insulated low-iron glass for high energy efficiency and noise reduction.
12-foot balconies are made of frameless glass railings that extend beyond the slab. Each residence come fully furnished with installed Richard Meier-selected Este Light Italian Travertine.
Surf Club Four Seasons units also come with multi-zone climate control system and chilled water-air-conditioning system, level five wall finishes, dedicated service elevators for staff and deliveries.
Four Seasons Hotel Residences feature rooms measuring 950 square feet to 2,000 square feet with interiors and furniture package by Joseph Dirand.
Surf Club Four Seasons also feature Richard Meier-designed penthouse units with exceptional designs that crown the North and South Tower of the complex. The Signature simplex, duplex and triplex Penthouses have living spaces that range from 5,400 to 7,500 square feet and feature private outdoor entertainment and recreational areas. It also has rooftop gardens, private swimming pools, and an outdoor living space with dining rooms, summer kitchens and multi-level outdoor courtyard.
Surf Club Four Seasons Amenities
- Private Residents’ Swimming Pools
- Beachside Four Seasons Services
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Dedicated Private Arrival and Valet Entry
- Private Elevator Lobbies for Each Residence
- Dedicated Residents Lounge on South Tower Ground Floor
- Private Self-Parking in Select Residences
- 24-Hour World-Class Concierge Services
- 24-Hour Security
- 24-Hour Valet Services
- Priority Access to Four Seasons Hotel Amenities
- 18-foot Deep Terraces in Penthouse Units
- Richard Meier and Boffi Custom-designed Kitchens with High-Lacquer-finished Cabinetry
- Signature Joseph Dirand-designed Kitchens (Four Seasons Hotel Residences)
- Corian Countertops with Seamless Monolithic Sinks
- Miele and Sub-Zero Integrated Appliance Package
- Outside-vented Kitchen Exhaust System
- Chef’s Kitchen with Double Oven and Double Dishwashers Side-by-Side (Penthouse Units)
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Wine Storage (Penthouse Units)
- Laundry Rooms Outfitted with Full-sized Washer and Dryer
- Richard Meier Custom-designed Master Baths
- Signature Joseph Dirand-designed Bathrooms (Four Seasons Hotel Residences)
- Bathrooms, Fixtures, Fittings and Accessories by Toto, Duravit, Dada and Dornbracht
Things To Do Nearby
The 9-acre facility captivates the Surfside skyline. Surfside is a popular tropical paradise that continues to appeal to families who are looking for a permanent residence or just a perfect vacation destination. Surfside is also home to many shopping centers, public parks and beaches and other leisure activities.
The neighborhood has its own accessible Community Center and Aquatics Facility that offer a wide variety of activities fit for the whole family including health and wellness classes and water sports.
Surf Club Four Seasons is less than a mile from the many activities at the North Shore Open Space Park. Miami International Airport is just a quick 25-minute drive via the I-95 W.
Residents also have access to Surfside’s mile-long beach, which despite being open to public, is well-maintained and peaceful.
Along Harding Avenue are wide array of restaurants that is sure to satisfy any craving. Josh’s Deli, Backyard BBQ, Café Ragazzi and Sushi Republic are just some of the must-try dining options in Surfside.
Residents also have easy access to Oleta State Park at Sunny Isles where they can experience kayaking, biking, and hiking while having the stunning view of the Biscayne Bay.