Address: 16699 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Built In: 2006
Number of Units: 326
Nearby Buildings: Oceania III, Oceania II, St. Tropez Condominium and 400 Sunny Isles
Conquering the skies of Sunny Isles Beach is the residential building of La Perla – a 43- story building designed by Pritzker-price awardee Herzon & de Meuron. The firm also has the residential buildings of Apogee, Mansions at Acqualina, Regalia and Icon Bay under their belt.
The luxurious residences of La Perla offers its homeowners homes with one, two and two bedrooms + den units with sizes ranging from 1,037 square feet to 2,053 square feet.
The La Perla high rise boasts of an oceanfront park setting home that has floor-to-ceiling tinted glass windows married with a private glass-railed outdoor terrace to provide maximum ocean and Intracoastal views.
Residents are welcomed home through a grand entrance in the oceanfront park with cascading fountains and courteous staff ready to serve 24/7.
Homes are equipped with energy-efficient central air-conditioning and heating system and are pre-wired to accommodate multi-line telephone connectivity, cable television and high speed internet access.
La Perla Amenities
- 24-hour Concierge Services
- 24-hour Security Services
- 24-hour Valet Service
- Panoramic Views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterways
- Landscaped Sundeck with Ocean Views
- Oceanside, Climate-controlled Swimming Pool
- Oceanfront Park
- Sports Lounge and Billiard Room
- Business Center and Conference Room
- Cardiovascular Fitness Center with Advanced Equipment
- Multi-functional Party Room
- Children’s Playroom
- Secured Package Delivery Reception
- Secured Storage Facilities
- Imported Italian Custom Cabinetry
- Polished Granite Countertops and Backsplashes
- General Electric Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stainless Steel Double Kitchen Sinks
- Full-capacity Washer and Dryer in Landry Closet
- Custom Cabinetry
- Imported Marble Vanity Countertops and Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Kohler Bathroom Fixtures
Things To Do Nearby
La Perla, located at the heart of Sunny Isles Beach, has one of the most enviable locations. The building has direct access to the Newport Fishing Pier and is a few steps away from the Pier Park and Gateway Park. The expansive Intracoastal Park is only a 7-minute walk from the building.
Haulover Park and Oleta River State Park are both less than 5-minutes from the homes of La Perla.
Bal Harbour Shops and its many signature boutiques are less than 10 minutes away by car, while Indian Creek is only 15 minutes away.
Driving towards Miami International Airport takes 30 minutes via the I-95 N.