Address: 17001 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Year Built: 2008
Number of Units:248
Located in 17001 Collins Avenue, Jade Beach is among the luxury residential developments designed by celebrated architect Carlos Ott. Like other Jade residences, Jade Beach features smart homes equipped with the latest technology that beautifully blends with comfortable and luxurious living.
The Jade Beach homes for sale have a square footage that ranges from 1,085 square feet to 3,733 square feet. The beautiful 51-story building has several floor plans that feature 1, 2 , 3 and 4-bedroom units, with a price range of $600,000 to $11 million.
Similar to its sister high rises; Jade Beach units also come with smart home technology including wireless touch screen monitor and multimedia computer for interactive communication.
Jade Beach’s New Technology Integrated System is built to provide the residents an intelligent home atmosphere starting from the two screens that allow them to control and automate the home.
The automation system allows residents to control in-residence lighting and dimming, kitchen audio systems and even the home’s wireless internet connection. Through the integrated system, unit owners can also request concierge services, valet reservations and even request reservations for the building’s common areas including the business center and spa.
Aside from the latest technology, each unit is generously appointed with imported furnishings. The beautiful city of Miami can be viewed from the floor-to-ceiling glass windows and oversized terraces.
Jade Beach Amenities
- 24-Hour Concierge
- 24-Hour Security
- 24-Hour Valet Services
- Secured Garage and Parking Area
- Smart Building
- Oceanfront Location
- Infinity Edge Boat-Shaped Sunrise Swimming Pool with Views of the Ocean and a Sunset Pool with Views of the Intracoastal Waterway and the City of Miami
- Private Beach Club With Cabanas and Café
- Splash Deck with Interactive Water Features for Kids
- Oceanfront Pool Deck with Hot Tub, Poolside Food and Beverage Services
- Oceanfront Children’s Playroom
- State-of-the-Art Health Club with Cardio, Aerobics and Weights
- Technology TM – an Advanced Personal Physical Training Equipped with Digital Technology, High-Tech Machines and Private Access to Radio and TV
- Spa Equipped with a Lounge Area, Massage and Treatment Rooms, Sauna and Steam Rooms
- 24-Hour Business Center with Private Offices and Conference Rooms
- Media and Community Rooms
- Personal Resident Storage Facility
Kitchen and Laundry
- Snaidero Wood and Glass Kitchen Cabinetry
- Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Backsplashes
- Miele and SubZero Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Washer and Dryer
- Top-of-the-Line European Designer Fixtures and Faucets
- Infinity-Edge Whirlpools
- Separate Showers with Body Sprays in Master Bath
- Spacious Walk-in Closets
Things To Do Nearby
A brainchild of renowned developers, architects and designers, Jade Beach changed the tone of Sunny Isles Beach neighborhood. The oceanfront community has one of the best coastlines in the whole of South Florida that is why residents can enjoy many of the water activities in the nearby Oleta River State Park. Residents can engage in snorkeling, boating, sailing and wake boarding, among others.
Since the neighborhood is also about 20 minutes away from the historic district of Downtown Miami, residents of Jade Beach can also visit several art galleries and museums including the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens and the Perez Art Museum.
Several live performances can also be watched at the American Airlines Arena, Bayfront Park Amphitheatre and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts.