Address: 18325 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Year Built: Ongoing, December 2017
Number of Units:260
Located in 18325 Collins Avenue, Armani Residences is an ultra-luxurious condominium building conceptualized by a group of like-minded individuals who give value to sophistication and comfortable living. Designed by world-renowned architect Cesar Pelli, the brains behind the Adrienne Arsht Performance Theater and the Petronas Tower, Armani Residences will captivate the Sunny Isles Beach skyline come December 2017.
Giorgio Armani of the famed Armani House is responsible for the overall interior design of the contemporary building while Dezer Development and Related Group are behind the development and construction of the said high rise.
The 60-story building will feature 260 homes that exude luxurious living and elegant home spaces that Sunny Isles Beach can be proud of. Homes will feature 2,3, and 4 bedroom units with sizes ranging from 1,671 square feet to 3,658 square feet.
Armani Residences homes have a price range of $1.5 million to $5.5 million depending on the size and inclusions of the unit.
Armani Residences speak volumes when it comes to luxurious and sophisticated high rise living. All of the properties within the building are beautifully appointed.
Each floor has only 5 residences to maximize the spaces and maintain the privacy of the residents. Access to the residences is via private high speed elevators that open into the beautiful homes.
Homes come with spacious interiors with elegant smooth ceilings that rise up to 10 feet. The units also come with floor-to-ceiling glass windows to provide breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. To enjoy the views further, the living spaces also come with expansive private balconies with glass railings.
The building also comes with three floors of private cabanas, available for exclusive use of the residents.
Armani Residences Amenities
- 24-Hour Full Service and Multi-Lingual Concierge
- 24-Hour Security
- 24-Hour Valet Services
- Secured Garage and Parking Area
- Soaring 649-foot Tower Designed by Internationally Acclaimed Architect Cesar Pelli
- Interior Design by Giorgio Armani
- Landscaping by Swiss Landscape Architect Enzo Enea
- Elegant Porte-Cochere Entry with Views of the Atlantic Ocean and Water Feature
- Sophisticated Two-Story Lobby Exquisitely Appointed with Armani/Casa Furniture
- Professionally Curated Collection of Museum-Quality Art (including Monumental Sculptures by Sandro Chia and Sinisa Kukec and Works by Venice Blennale artist Marcelo Legrand
- Armani Prive Lounge
- Elevated, Lushly Landscaped Oceanfront Terrace
- Heated Swimming Pool with Pool Attendant
- Hot Tub
- Poolside Food and Beverage Services
- Exclusive Beach Amenities: Chaise Lounge and Umbrellas
- Entertainment Rooms Furnished by Armani/Casa: Movie Theatre, Cigar Room and Children’s Playroom
- Oceanfront State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Exclusive Spa including a Turkish Hammam with Indoor and Outdoor Treatment Rooms
- Custom Cabinetry
- Marble Countertops and Backsplash
- Top-of-the-Line Appliances
- Custom Cabinetry
- Marble Flooring
Things To Do Nearby
Armani Residences is set to stand tall along the soft white sands of Sunny Isles Beach, which is along the edge of the Atlantic Ocean. For this reason, the neighborhood has become the crowing jewel of South Florida.
The neighborhood is only minutes away from tons of shopping destinations of Bal Harbour. The nearby Bal Harbour Shops offer residents hoards of signature boutiques and fine dining restaurants.
Since Sunny Isles Beach exudes a tropical seaside lifestyle, residents of Armani Residences can also enjoy the activities such as swimming, sailing, windsurfing and snorkeling.