Address: 400 Sunny Isles Blvd #1905, Sunny Isles Beach, Florida 33160
Built In: 2014
Number of Units: 230
Located at 400 Sunny Isles Blvd, 400 Sunny Isles is a two-tower residential condominium building developed by Key International and designed by Chad Oppenheim that features amazing Intracoastal and Atlantic Ocean views from all of its units.
Both of the towers have 20 floors comprising a total of 230 homes that come in 1,542 square feet to 3,500 square feet.
400 Sunny Isles homes for sale have flow-through floor plans designed with floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall glass to maximize natural lighting inside the home and to allow residents optimal views of the Sunny Isles Beach neighborhood.
Each unit comes pre-wired for state-of-the-art telephone, wireless Internet connection and cable television connectivity. To provide each homeowner their privacy, walls between units have enhanced soundproofing systems.
Homes also have direct elevator access from the parking garage to residence levels. Penthouse rooftop garden terraces have modern furnishings and amenities including a whirlpool spa and steam room.
Some of the loft residences also come with their own private swimming pools and lush gardens exuding a truly South Florida tropical vibe.
Penthouse units of 400 Sunny Isles are equipped with the latest technology in communication systems. Residents can control everything including room temperature, lighting and audio via a one-touch access panel.
400 Sunny Isles Amenities
- 24-Hour Camera-Monitored Security
- 24-Hour Concierge Services
- 24-Hour Valet Services
- Secured Undercover Garage with Assigned Parking Area
- 640-Feet of Bay Frontage
- Party Rooms and Entertainment Lounge
- State-of-the-Art Business Center
- Multi-Purpose Media and Meeting Rooms
- Oversized Beachfront Heated Swimming Pool
- Bicycle and Jet Ski Storage Facilities
- Private Residential Marina with Wet and Dry Dock Slips
- Beach Car Service
- Spa and Rejuvenation Center
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Two (2) Clay Tennis Courts
- Cascading, Infinity-Edge, T-Shaped Olympic Swimming Pool
- Pool Deck with Cabanas
- Submerged Wet Bar with Swim-Up Service
- Heated Whirlpool Spa
- The Sandbox – A Private Bayfront Yacht and Beach Club Bistro
Kitchen and Laundry
- European Style Cabinetry
- Granite Countertops and Backsplash
- Top-of-the-Line Eco-Friendly Appliances
- Liebherr Refrigerator
- SMEG Induction Cooktop
- Renzo Piano Convection Oven
- Full Washer and Dryer
- Top-of-the-Line European Bathroom Finishes
- Full Glass Shower Enclosure
- Oversized Soaking Baths with Built-In Storage
- Phillippe Starck-Designed Faucets and Fixtures
Things To Do Nearby
400 Sunny Isles’ amenities are among the best in the neighborhood. Its marina allows the residents to take advantage of a special marine concierge program. The marina also gives them immediate access to the Biscayne Bay, Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean since it is just several minutes away from the Haulover Park. The building also provides boat rentals and fractional yacht ownership.
The residential marina of 400 Sunny Isles also has on-site activity coordinators to provide residents activities such as boating, wind surfing, kite surfing, scuba diving, snorkelling, fishing, jet skiing, kayaking and water skiing.
Since Sunny Isles Beach is known to be a neighborhood of ultimate staycations, 400 Sunny Isles also offer a Spa and Rejuvenation Center, which has private spa with saunas, steam rooms, three waterfall Jacuzzis and a one-of-a-kind relaxation and beauty treatments.
The residential building also comes with a bayfront fitness center that has a yoga and aerobics room. 400 Sunny Isles also has two clay courts and provide unit owners a chance to be taught by some of best tennis professional players.