Muse Residences Information
Located at 17100 Collins Avenue, Muse Residences Miami is the latest residential project by the Seiger Suarez. The concept design of the boutique building is by Carlos Ott, who is also the principal designer of the Jade Ocean.
Muse Residences Miami will feature luxurious two to five bedroom units with 2,360 to 5,800 square feet of living space. The residents of the building will enjoy majestic views of the waters while in the comforts of their high-technology home. Muse Residences Miami also has a hundred feet of oceanfront.
The boutique building will have only two residences that are delivered fully furnished in each floor.
The condominium has two private elevators equipped with biometric technology. There is also a separate service elevator.
The residences have 12-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows and outdoor living spaces that come with summer kitchens and weather-resistant entertainment systems. The terraces are spacious with sizes up to 60 feet wide and 38 feet deep.
Condo units have 8-foot Italian entry doors, exquisite marble and wood flooring throughout, custom concealed cabinetry and custom smart technology. The living spaces are fully automated from lighting to security features.
Muse Residences appliances and fixtures are carefully and meticulously designed by Antrobus + Ramirez.Master suites have their own midnight bar.
The top two floors of the building will have full floor penthouse units featuring 360 degree views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Miami skyline, floor-to-ceiling glass windows and multiple balconies.
Muse Residences Amenities
The 49-story building will rise in a less than one-acre lot in the neighborhood of Sunny Isles Beach. Sunny Isles Beach is centrally located near Miami’s popular hotspots.
Sunny Isles Beach is also home to some of the best restaurants including Lettuce & Tomato, PhoMi2Go, BBar Tapas & Grill, Kabobji and Houston’s Restaurant.
The lively and colorful neighborhood of South Beach is just a short drive away, while the pedestrian mall of Lincoln Road Mall is just a short bike ride away. The busy districts of Downtown, the large Aventura Mall and its hundreds of shops are a few minutes away from Muse Residences Miami.
The open-air mall of Bal Harbour Shops and its many signature stores and flagship stores are also within short distance from the neighborhood.
Miami International Airport is just 30 minutes away from the residences via the I-95 Express.
- Oceanfront Breakfast Gallery
- Vanishing Edge Pool and Spa Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center and Spa
- Resort-style Poolside Food and Beverage Services
- Automated System Parking Space
- Private Cooled Storage Space
- Carlos Ott Conceptual Design
- Antrobus + Ramirez Interior Design
- Helidon Xhixha Art
- Beach Club Services
- 24-Hour Personalized Concierge
- 24-Hour Valet Services
- 24-Hour Security Services
- In-home Food and Beverage Service
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Complimentary Pet Walking Service
- On-site Full-time Maintenance Crew
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Calcatta Oro Macchia Marble Island
- Sub-Zero Dual Temperature Wine Storage (up to 132 bottles)
- 30” Wolf Coffee System
- 30” Wolf Convection Steam Oven
- 36” Wolf Cooktop
- Dual 30” Wolf Convection Oven with Porcelain Blue Interior
- Lower Cabinetry
- Floor-to-Ceiling Cabinetry
- Wood and Marble Flooring
- Marble Flooring
- Oversized Soakers
- Floor-to-ceiling Windows
- Walk-in Closets
- Custom-designed Closet Doors with Leather Inserts
- Pre-installed Shelving and Drawers
- Motion-sensor Lighting
- Dornbracht Handheld on Side Bar Shower Spray
- Dornbracht Rain Head Shower
- Dornbracht Faucet
- Dornbracht Lulu Waterspread Faucet
- Dornbracht Body Spray (Side Rain)
- Dornbracht Thermo Trim with One-way Control