The luxurious residential building features homes in different floor plans including 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom units that have sizes ranging from 1,437 square feet to as much as 3,979 square feet.
Condos for Sale in Murano Grande
Search all Murano Grande homes for sale below. Located along the Alton Road of the famous South Beach neighborhood is the elegantly interconnected building of Murano Grande. Floor plans include one to four-bedroom options that start at 1,437 square feet.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Murano Grande condo is listed in the Miami Beach MLS.
Murano Grande Information
- Address: 400 Alton Road, Miami Beach, Florida, 33139
- Year Built: 2002
- Number of Units: 270
- Nearby Buildings: Icon South Beach, Yacht Club, Murano at Portofino and Rebecca Towers
Murano Grande features three cascading towers of varying heights – 25, 31 and 37 stories with a high point of 407 feet.
Captivating the South Beach skyline at 40 stories high, Murano Grande is indeed a grand residential enclave that features a 4,000-square foot massive lobby and lounge with an elegantly curved staircase leading to a second floor lobby with 23-foot high ceilings.
Homes are nothing but grand. Each unit has 9-foot high ceilings and tinted floor-to-ceiling sliding glass windows that lead to spacious balconies that feature the waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the vibrant neighborhood of Miami Beach.
Access to the residences is via private and semi-private elevators that open into homes with secured with 8-foot solid core doors. Murano Grande homes also come with exceptional dining and kitchen inclusions.
Homes also have Internet connection, digital cable including HBO channels. The building follows a few pet restrictions – domesticated dogs and cats are allowed in the building regardless of their weight. However, they do not allow pit-bulls.
Murano Grande Amenities
Murano Grande belongs to the South of Fifth address of Miami Beach. It is only a few steps away from the Miami Beach Marina where residents can park their yachts while they go out and explore the many world-class dining, nightlife and shops that Miami Beach has to offer.
Through the Miami Beach Marina, residents can also reach the highly exclusive and ultra-luxurious neighborhood of Fisher Island.
The building is just across the South Pointe Elementary School and Ocean Style Yacht Club. For some lush greenery, Murano Grande homeowners can head out to Marjory Stoneman Douglas Ocean Beach Park. Other parks nearby include Washington Park and Pier Park.
To reach Downtown Miami, residents only need to traverse the MacArthur Causeway and drive about 10 minutes. The bustling neighborhood is home to many historic buildings, entertainment hubs and recreational venues such as American Airline Arena, Bayfront Park Amphitheater, Perez Museum of Art and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts.
- 24-hour Concierge Services
- 24-hour Security
- Valet Parking
- On-Site Management
- Dramatic Lobby Entrance
- Exclusive Health and Fitness Center
- Heated Bayfront Swimming Pool and Spa
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Media and Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Resort Area with Restaurant Service
- Wi-Fi Connection in Lobby, Recreation Room and Pool Areas
- Access to Miami Beach Marina
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Granite Countertops
- European Custom Wood Cabinetry
- Diverse Line of State-of-the-Art Appliances
- Touch-Control Ceramic Radiant Cooktop
- Built-In Full Size Oven and Microwave
- Sound-Insulated Dishwasher
- Stainless Steel Under-Mount Double Sink with Spray
- Sub-Zero Built-In Refrigerator-Freezer with Cabinetry
- Variable Speed Range Hood
- Wine Chiller
- Eat-In Breakfast Area with Stunning Views
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Fine European Cabinetry
- Custom Marble in Flooring and Wet Walls
- Granite Vanity Top with Double Porcelain Sink
- Full-Width Mirror Over Vanity
- Luxurious Tubs with Bubble Jets in Master Baths
- Custom Seamless Shower Enclosures
- Elongated Water Closet
- Contemporary Designer Faucets and Fixtures