Located at the South of Fifth neighborhood, Marea is a luxurious and art-infused residential enclave developed by The Related Group in partnership with Jorge Perez and designed by Sieger-Suarez Architects.
Each home is accessed via private high speed elevators that open into foyers.
Residences have floor-to-ceiling energy efficient windows and spacious terraces that provide captivating views of the Atlantic Beach and Biscayne Bay.
The 7-story building has several floor plans including 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom units with sizes that range from 980 square feet to 2,336 square feet.
Marea is a pet-friendly building, allowing residents to have a maximum of two pets with no weight restrictions and pet fee. Pet owner, however, are required to register their pets with the condo association.
Residents are also required to pay monthly condo association fees, which cover water, sewer maintenance and garbage disposal.
With its South of Fifth address, residents of Marea have great access to almost every sought after places in Miami Beach. A number of seafood restaurants are right outside the building including Joe’s Stone Crab and Nikki Beach Miami. Other dining options nearby include Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse, French 27 and Prime 112.
Marea also overlooks the Miami Beach Marina where residents can charter boats and sail out into the ocean. Marjory Stoneman Douglas Ocean Beach Park, Pier Park and South Pointe Park are also quickly accessible from the building.
The oceanfront trails and playgrounds of Lummus Park and the pedestrian shops of Lincoln Road Mall are less than 10 minutes away from Marea residences.
- 24-hour Concierge Services Accessible via Resident’s iPads
- Butler Service
- 24-hour Security Services
- Assigned Covered Parking for Residents
- 24-hour Valet Parking Service for Guests
- Grand Lobby Designed by Yabu Pushelberg
- Elegant Porte-Cochere Entrance
- Lobby and Atrium Installations by Riccardo De Marchi and Markus Linnenbrink
- Enzo Enea-Landscaped Gardens and Rooftop Pool Terrace
- Expansive Pool with Intimate Dining, Lounging Cabanas and Poolside Daybeds
- Rooftop Zen Garden by Enzo Enea
- Light –Filled Fitness Center with State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Unisex Sauna Designed by Yabu Pushelberg, Lockers and Restrooms
- Billiard Room
- Restaurant Café
- Air-Conditioned Cabanas
- Men’s and Women’s Spa
- Unisex Hair Salon
- Tennis Court
- Half-Court Basketball Facility
- Fitness Center
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- ItalKraft Kitchens
- Wolf and Sub-Zero Appliances
- Wine Cooler
- Custom Cabinetry
- Marble Vanity