321 Ocean Residences Information
- Address: 321 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, Florida 33139
- Year Built:
- Number of Units: 22
- Nearby Buildings: Murano Grande, Ocean Point, Royal Atlantic Condominium and Ocean House
Located at Ocean Drive, 321 Ocean Residences is a development project spearheaded by AGM ARIA and designed by Mexican Architect Enrique Norton.
The condominium complex is made up of two towers that face the ocean and separated by a lush and well-maintained courtyard.
321 Ocean Residences Miami feature two penthouse units and two-story beach villas that offer 24-hour access to Miami Beach’s exciting activities. Oceanfront tower has nine stories while the Ocean Drive Tower has five stories, both of them offering the best services and amenities to residents.
321 Ocean Residences boasts of North, South, East and West exposure in all of its units. Its flow through layout allows residents to take in all the majestic views of the city and the ocean.
Each residence has private elevator lobbies and rooms that have smooth, high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glass. Oceanfront Tower residences feature 10-foot deep oceanfront balconies.
The building has large residences that range from three bedrooms to four bedrooms with living spaces measuring from 1,877 square feet to 6,807 square feet. Residents can also enjoy the den, media room and private gardens in their units.
Condo units have top-of-the-line appliances and modern finishes. The building also has an on-site management officer and engineer.
The Garden at 321 is an urban oasis designed by world-renowned landscape artist Enzo Enea.
321 Ocean Residences Amenities
The Enrique Norten-designed boutique condominium of 321 Ocean Residences will boast of luxurious, oceanfront units with exclusive services and conveniently located near the many establishments of Miami Beach. Miami Beach is home to many of the Miami’s popular restaurants and clubs.
321 Ocean Residences Miami is near schools such as South Pointe Elementary School (1050 4th Street), Fisher Island Day School (2 Fisher Island Drive) and Rabbi Alexander S. Gross Hebrew Academy (2400 Pinetree Drive).
Nikki Beach at 1 Ocean Drive is just a 5-minute walk from the building. Nikki Beach is a popular beachfront hangout place of South Florida residents.
In a beachfront neighborhood that never sleeps, residents of 321 Ocean Residences have access to many dining options in Miami Beach. Some of them are Barton G. The Restaurant, A Fish Called Avalon, Prime 112, Puerto Sagua, Joe’s Stone Crab and The Bazaar by Jose Andres.
Miami Beach would not be complete without its popular bars and pubs including Clandestino Pub, Abbey Brewing Company, Finnegan’s Road, Pub One Miami and The Playwright Irish Pub & Restaurant.
The famous Lincoln Road Mall is about a mile and a half from the 321 Ocean Residences. Without traffic, the slew of shops and boutiques can be reached within 9 minutes via the Meridian Avenue.
Marjory Stoneman Douglas Ocean Beach Park is just a short walk from the complex.
- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24/7 Security
- 24/7 Valet Services
- Heated, Infinity-edge Pool Facing the Beach
- The Garden at 321
- Fit 321 – an Elite Fitness Center featuring Ocean Views
- The Ocean Library – unique collection of architecture, art and culinary books
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Open Kitchen Layout designed by Poggenpohl
- European Cabinetry
- Miele and Sub-Zero appliances including Induction Cooktop, Double Multifunction Ovens, Wine Cooler, Built-in Espresso System, Fully Integrated Refrigerator/Freezer and Dishwasher
- Under mount Sink with Designer Faucet
- Stone Countertops
- European Imported Marble combined with Bold Contemporary Fixtures
- Oversized Shower with Floor-to-Ceiling Glass, Marble Rain shower and Handheld Sprays in the Master Baths
- Soaking tubs in Master Baths
- Private Water Closet in Master Baths