The John Pawson-designed condominium features nightclubs, restaurants, bowling alley and ice skating rink. The Residences at The Miami Beach EDITION is composed of a main hotel along with an 11-story building.
Condos for Sale in The Residences at The Miami Beach EDITION
Search all The Residences homes for sale below. The Residences at The Miami Beach EDITION is a development project by Ian Schrager, who is also the brains behind the famous Delano Hotel and Shore Club. He applied the Marriott Hotel brand in the conceptualization of The Residences at The Miami Beach EDITION.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new condo in The Residences is listed in the Miami Beach MLS.
The Residences Information
- Address: 2901 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida 33140
- Year Built: 2014
- Number of Units: 26
- Nearby Buildings: Faena House, Setai Residences and W South Beach
The living spaces at The Residences at The Miami Beach EDITION feature generous living areas with floor-to-ceiling windows allowing the residents to bask in the beauty of the nature.
Each unit has seamless flowing spaces that beautifully blend the exterior living area with the interior space.
Rooms have elegant finishes that marries form and function without compromising the aesthetics. Pawson used bleached teak flooring throughout – including the terraces and balconies. The units allow residents to see the beauty of the ocean at daytime and the allure of city at nighttime.
Condo units vary from one to three-bedrooms that range from 1,171 square feet to 5,246 square feet. Living spaces has custom designed fireplaces and feature wall with cantilevered concrete bench and built-in sliding bleached oak and wood panels to hide flat screen television.
The Residences at The Miami Beach EDITION have outdoor spaces that boast of private lap pools and plunge pools, outdoor kitchens, dining spaces, fireplaces and pergolas all custom designed by Pawson.
The Residences Amenities
The limited edition residences stand from the former site of the Seville Hotel in Miami Beach. Miami Beach is home to a number of restaurants, bars, shops, oceanfront entertainment venues and parks that families can enjoy.
The highly-rated Miami Beach Senior High School at 2231 Prairie Avenue is just a 7-minute drive from the building. Other nearby schools includes Lincoln-Marti Day School (1700 Jefferson Avenue), North Beach Elementary School (4100 Prairie Avenue) and Nautilus Middle School (4301 N Michigan Avenue).
Lincoln Road Mall and its many shops and boutiques are just a 10-minute drive from The Residences at The Miami Beach EDITION. Residents enjoy convenient access to a wide variety of restaurants including Scarpetta, Nobu Miami Beach, Essensia Restaurant + Lounge, Pubbelly, The Forge and The Dutch.
Within the building is the Basement Miami, a standing nightclub that feature a Studio 54 vibe.
36th Street Park, Collins Park and Marjory Stoneman Douglas Beach Park are all within proximity from The Residences at The Miami Beach EDITION.
- 24-hour Five Star Concierge Services
- 24-hour Security
- 24-hour Valet and Limousine Services
- Priority Access to Hotel Facilities and Amenities
- Private Function Rooms
- Residential VIP Signing Privileges and Direct Billing Services at the Spa, Restaurants, Bars and Lounge, Pool Bar & Grill, EDITION Retail Shop
- Priority Access to Poolside Cabanas, Chaise Lounge, Umbrellas and Beach
- Private Beachfront Area
- Fitness Center with Personal Trainer
- Ice Rink
- Bowling Alley
- Kid’s Club
- Airport and Ground Transport Services
- Golf Tee Time Services
- Childcare and Babysitting
- Pet Walking, Sitting and Grooming
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Custom Designed Cabinetry
- White Granite Countertops and Backsplashes
- Open Bulthaup Kitchen with Islands
- Ludwig Wittgenstien-inspired Hardware by FSB
- Miele or Bosch Washing Machine
- Custom designed Cabinetry
- Master Baths with Italian White Onyx Translucent Screens
- Custom-cast Integral Concrete Bathtubs
- Custom-cast Integral Concrete Double Sinks