- Custom designed kitchen by Molteni Dada and Foster + Partners
- White Venetian Terrazo Flooring
- Polished Thassos Marble Countertops
- Black Painted Low Icon Glass Backsplash
- Molteni Dada Custom Cabinetry in Glossy White Lacquer or Teak Wood with Polished Chrome Pulls
- Foster + Partners Custom Overhead Light Fixtures over Counters and Islands with Fully Integrated Kitchen Hoods
- Full Miele Appliance Package
Condos for Sale in Faena House
Search all Faena House homes for sale below. Faena House Miami is the latest development project by Alan Faena that brings oceanfront residences with panoramic views of the ocean and city. The upscale building resembles a ship floating above the waters of the Atlantic Ocean while bringing an unparalleled elegant lifestyle to its residents.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Faena House condo is listed in the Miami Beach MLS.
Faena House Information
- Address: 3315 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida 33140
- Year Built: 2015
- Number of Units: 47
- Nearby Buildings: The Residences at the Miami Beach EDITION, Fontainebleau II, Faena Versailles Contemporary and W South Beach
The 18-floor condominium complex has a variety of floor plans ranging from one to five bedrooms. It also features three full floor penthouses that provide 360-degree views.
The modern and elegant building of Faena House Miami Beach is unparalleled in its beauty and design – a comfortable residence standing amidst the lively neighborhood of Miami Beach.
Each residence will feature living spaces carefully and meticulously designed by Foster + Partners. Three full floor penthouse units have private interior elevators and outdoor pools. The units also feature majestic wrap around outdoor living terraces that provide sweeping views of the ocean and bay.
Regular units have floor to ceiling widow walls and sliding door systems that open wide to as much as 12.6 feet to allow unobstructed views.
Faena House feature incomparable living terraces designed by Foster + Partners and engineered by Permasteelisa. Terraces have White Venetian Terrazo flooring and depths that range from 4 feet to as much as 37 feet. The balcony has frameless, hurricane-proof, translucent glass combined with glass fiber reinforced concrete.
Indoor living areas are also impressive with floors also fitted with White Venetian Terrazzo tiles, while bedrooms have light, white oak floorings.
Each unit has individual room temperature and humidity controls, integrated motorized blinds and ergonomic handrail design made of Corian.
Faena House is also pet-friendly. Residents can bring in their fur friends with no fee and weight restrictions.
Homeowners’ association dues cover basic cable with one high-definition box, Hotwire Internet, water, sewer and garbage disposal.
Faena House Amenities
The ultra-luxurious residences of Faena House rise in the vibrant neighborhood of Miami Beach. Miami Beach is conveniently located near popular restaurants, bars and pubs, education centers, museums and entertainment venues.
Faena House is only a mile and a half away from the New World Symphony at 17th Street, while Lincoln Road Mall is just a 7-minute drive via Collins Avenue.
Miami Beach has a wealth of entertainment options – from restaurants to bars and from theaters to parks. Must try restaurants nearby Faena House Miami Beach include Scarpetta, Essensia Restaurant + Lounge, Nobu Miami Beach and The Forge.
36th Street Park, a short walk from the building, is a cultural park in Miami Beach that feature white sands, colorful lifeguard towers, biking and hiking trails, outdoor showers and play areas. Pinetree Park and Indian Beach Park are also within proximity of the Faena House Miami.
- 24-Hour Doorman
- 24-Hour Security
- 24-Hour World Class Concierge Services
- 24-Hour Valet Services and Underground Parking
- In-House Fitness Center featuring Views of the Ocean
- Kids’ Playroom
- Exclusive Residential Beach Club
- Access to the Faena Theater
- Children’s Pool and Landscaped Pool
- Spa with Steam and Sauna Rooms
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Custom design by Permasteelisa & Foster + Partners
- Radiant Heated Flooring
- Bianco Ondulare White Figured Marble Flooring
- White Thassos Marble Honed Finished Wall
- Translucent and Opaque Glass with Japanese Silk Paper Interlay
- Dornbracht Polished Chrome Fixtures
- Bespoke Vanity with Integrated Double Sinks and Custom Undercounter Touch Latch Cabinetry with Polished Stainless Steel Trim