Address: 5959 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida 33140
Built In: 2006
Number of Units: 107
Located at 5959 Collins Avenue, Bath Club Miami is a luxurious residential project developed by Peebles Atlantic that features direct views of the ocean and the city.
The condo also offers penthouse and villa units for a more convenient and upscale kind of living.
The building boasts of luxurious residential units. Residents can choose from eight custom floor plan selections.
Each unit has separate service elevators and service corridors. Condo units have large walk-in closets and spacious outdoor terraces.
Tower residences feature private, semi-private high-speed elevators, private, majestic foyers with double door entrance, floor-to-ceiling glass windows, 8-foot solid core interior doors, private intrusion alarm systems for individual monitoring, 10-foot ceilings (12-foot high in penthouse units), Valli Valli hardware, pre-wiring for multiple telephone lines and cable, multi-zoned, climate controlled air-conditioning system and central water filtration system.
Bath Club Amenities
- Formal Ballrooms
- Billiard Room
- Game Room
- Swimming Pool with Lap Lane and Cabanas
- Health Spa featuring Full Spa Menu
- Fitness Center with Personal Trainers
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- 5.3 Acres of Manicured Grounds
- 24-Hour Full Service Concierge
- 24-Hour Valet Services
- 24-Hour Security
- Maid Service (upon request)
- Business Center
- Gourmet Market and Newsstand
- Private Lobby
Kitchen and Laundry
- Sub-Zero Built-in Integrated Refrigerator and Freezer
- Miele Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Miele Stainless Steel Dual Ovens (select units)
- Miele Espresso Machines (select units)
- Miele Stainless Steel Microwave Covers
- Miele Electric Range Cooktops
- Stainless Steel Range Hoods
- Kitchen Aide Stainless Steel Microwave
- Franke Stainless Steel Double Sink
- Franke Faucets
- U-Line 24-inch Wine Coolers
- European Cabinetry
- Italian Stone Slab Kitchen Countertops
- Italian Marble Floors
- Maytag Side-by-Side Washers and Dryers
- Custom Cabinetry
- Marble Flooring
- Marble Vanity
- Custom Baths
Things To Do Nearby
Bath Club Miami is a residential condominium building located at vibrant neighborhood of Miami Beach. Miami Beach is a popular tourist destination for its massive collection of exquisite cuisine, glamorous shopping and sizzling nightlife.
South Pointe Elementary School, a highly rated school at 1050 4th Street, is within short distance from Continuum Miami. Fisher Island Day School (2 Valencia Drive), Lincol-Marti School (1700 Jefferson Avenue) and Miami Senior High School (2231 Prairie Avenue) are all near the residences of Bath Club Miami.
Miami International Airport and American Airlines Arena are both a short drive away from the private residences of Bath Club Miami.
Residents of Bath Club Miami benefit from the myriad of restaurants near the building. Some of them are Arlen Beach Café, Oli Café, Benihana and Cecconi’s. The highly rated cuisines of Scarpetta, Nobu Miami Beach, Michael Mina 74 and The Forge are all easily accessible from the building.
Allison Park is a beachfront park that features sea turtle sculptures and lush greenery that every family member can enjoy.