The condominium complex is composed of three buildings – the Cannes, the Astor, and the Bristol. The homes in the Astor building are rather spacious, with all units in a 3-bedroom 2-bathroom set-up and with floor areas between 1,836 square feet to 2,832 square feet.
Condos for Sale in L’Ambiance
Search all L’Ambiance homes for sale below. L'Ambiance is a waterfront luxury condo building located in Fort Lauderdale. Built in the early 2000s, the building is 25-stories and contains a total of 126 units.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new L'Ambiance condo is listed in the Fort Lauderdale MLS.
- Address: 4100 Galt Ocean Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
- Year Built: 2003
- Number of Units: 126
- Nearby Buildings: Five Coins Condo, Galt Towers Condominium, Plaza South Condo, Galleon Condominium Apartments
Those in the Cannes and Bristol buildings are 2-bedroom with 2-bathroom units with some having a den that can be converted into a 3rd bedroom.
This building comes with lots of luxury amenities, and these include luscious tropical landscaping surrounding the property, a heated beachfront swimming pool, a social room, wine room, porte cochere, and sports lounge. There is also a state-of-the-art fitness center, a business center, a spa and sauna, a billiard room, a card room, and an elegant lobby.
There is 24-hour security, 24-hour valet, lobby attendants, and easy access to nearby shops and restaurants. The property is pet friendly and residents can actually rent out their units.
L’ Ambiance is a resort style residential complex that is located at the northern end of Galt Ocean Drive in Fort Lauderdale. This building is conveniently located near the many shops and restaurants that line this road. You will also find public transport stops nearby, along with fastfood places, grocery stores, ATMs, and many more.
For those who love to shop, this property is also pretty near a few shopping centers, with the nearest one being the Galt Ocean Village Shoppes located to the southwest, near the Coral Ridge Towers complex. There is also the Coral Ridge Mall to the west, right below the country club of the Coral Ridge neighborhood. For more shopping options, you might want to drive to the southern tip of Coral Ridge where the Galleria at Fort Lauderdale is located. You can also head to Las Olas Boulevard where numerous retail outlets and entertainment options can be found.
For nature buffs, a quick drive south of the property will take you to one of the biggest parks in the area, the Hugh Taylor Birch State Park. This massive park has numerous wildlife species living within it, and a few hundred bird species that bird watchers will surely enjoy observing. Also within the park are a number of activities that you can indulge in, like swimming, canoeing, fishing, hiking, camping, and picnicking.
- Located directly on the Atlantic Ocean
- 24-Hour attended security desk
- Secured private parking
- Tropically landscaped pool deck
- Gracious vaulted ceiling lobby
- Party room with catering kitchen
- Spa and sauna
- First class state-of-the-art fitness center
- Sport lounge with billiards and large screen TV
- Entertainment room with wet bar and catering kitchen
- Temperature controlled wine storage
- Fully appointed game room
- Business center
- Secured private parking
- Pet friendly community
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors
- Expansive glass rail terrace
- Imported marble in bathrooms
- European-style cabinetry
- Granite kitchen countertops
- KitchenAid appliances
- Elegant double door entry
- Private or semiprivate elevators
- Entry foyer
- 9-foot high ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling tinted glass windows and sliding glass doors
- Security and fire alarm systems
- Pre-wired for cable TV, telephone, facsimile and computer