The 10-story building will feature 47 units with varying floor plans ranging from 3,793 to 9,700 square feet of living space. This is to maximize living space and maintain the low density of population in Fisher Island.
Condos for Sale in Palazzo del Sol
Search all Palazzo del Sol homes for sale below. Located at Fisher Island Drive, Palazzo del Sol is the newest upscale and luxurious condominium development in the secluded and highly private neighborhood of Fisher Island. The project is a partnership between Kobi Karp and PDS Development aimed to give residents a luxurious lifestyle in an idyllic setting.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Palazzo del Sol condo is listed in the Fisher Island MLS.
Palazzo del Sol Information
- Address: 7000 Fisher Island Drive, Fisher Island, Miami, Florida 33109
- Year Built: 2016
- Number of Units: 47
- Nearby Buildings: Harborview, Marina Village, Oceanside, Seaside Village and Seaside Villas
Units for sale will vary from 3 bedrooms to 7 bedrooms all fitted with floor-to-ceiling impact-resistant glass window system and glass doors by Techno Glass. The residences also come with interior doors and hardware by Lualdi.
Each unit are made with water and mold resistant dry walls with level 5 finish and sound proof with acoustic rating of STC 55. Linear air diffuser with high efficiency HVAC and Nest thermostat is also present in every unit.
Penthouse and lanai residences have private zero edge stainless steel, heated pools designed by Bradford, summer kitchens (penthouse ad west lanai units only), outdoor entertainment spaces with landscape design by Enzo Enea, exclusive air-conditioned garage and storage areas, and rooftop terrace (penthouse units).
Palazzo del Sol Amenities
The 7-acre property will rise in the exclusive and secluded neighborhood of Fisher Island. Fisher Island remains one of the richest zip codes in the United States offering exquisite island retreat for those who are looking for a secluded, private, and complete luxury club in the world.
The Vanderbilt Mansion still stands as the community’s landmark that offers 15 luxurious accommodations.
Fisher Island is not connected to the mainland by any causeway or road. To get there, residents use their own ferries or boats that prohibit uninvited outsiders from entering the neighborhood.
The community has a wealth of amenities within the island. The neighborhood has eight restaurants including Café Porto Cervo, Trattoria, The Golf Grill and Café Tangier.
A 9-hole golf course, polo field and 18 well-maintained, international-grade tennis courts keep most of the residents busy.
The island may be secluded but is not devoid of exclusive amenities like a private school, bank, post office, shopping centers including a golf and tennis pro shops, beauty salon, florist, tiki bar, marina, yacht center and clubhouse.
- 6-star 24-hour full service concierge with multilingual receptionists
- 24-hour valet parking service
- Meeting room equipped with video conference for 6-8 persons with integrated media systems
- Private massage room with treatment areas
- Hair and makeup salon
- Fur coat storage
- Covered waterfront entertainment lounge
- Poolside Cabanas
- Surround-sound movie theater with cozy and upscale seating
- Kidville – an activity center for children
- Café Sol Aperitivo Bar with Butler service
- Pool Terrace
- Central Park with outdoor pavilions and kitchen for entertaining guests
- Walking gardens designed by Enzo Enea
- Underground parking for cars and golf carts
- Charging stations for electric cars and golf carts
- Onsite emergency generator for safety lights and elevators
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Choice of three-stone surfaces and cabinet door finishes
- Appliances by Gaggenau
- Refrigeration system and wine coolers by Sub-Zero
- Self- closing drawers by Blum
- Iceland stand-alone soaking tub by Piero Lissoni
- Wall-mounted vanities by Boffi
- Glass vanity mirror with built-in lighting by Starfire
- Statuary book-matched marble
- Listone Giordano Oak Creta wood flooring
- Starfire frameless glass shower doors and infinity floor drain
- Dornbracht rain shower and plumbing controls
- Duravit porcelain plumbing fixtures
- Duravit water closet with integrated bidet functions
- Wall-mounted vanities with white Cristal plant counters by Boffi
- Frameless glass shower doors by Starfire
- Plumbing fixtures by Duravit and Dornbracht
- Imported statuary marble from Italy