Palazzo Del Mare offers 32 luxurious residences ranging from 3,690 square feet to 7,025 square feet that are well-equipped to suite the lifestyle of the residents.
Condos for Sale in Palazzo Del Mare
Search all Palazzo Del Mare homes for sale below. Located at Fisher Island Drive, Palazzo Del Mare is a grand condominium building that offers stunning views of the Downtown, Miami Beach and Biscayne Bay. Palazzo Del Mare features 32 luxurious residences which range from 3,690 to 7,025 square feet and feature Spanish architectural influences.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Palazzo Del Mare condo is listed in the Fisher Island MLS.
Palazzo Del Mare Information
- Address: 7111-7193 Fisher Island Drive, Fisher Island, Florida 33109
- Year Built: 2008
- Number of Units: 32
- Nearby Buildings: Bayside Village, Bayview Village, Harborview, Marina Village, Oceanside and Seaside Village
Palazzo Del Mare is a luxurious residence featuring unparalleled privacy and comfort. All of the units have a flow-through design, with floor plans ranging from three bedrooms to six bedrooms.
Units are accessible via high-speed elevators that open to private air-conditioned foyers. Each living space has 10-foot ceilings and impact resistant glass on all windows.
Oversized balconies give residents an unobstructed view of the Atlantic Ocean and South Beach, which serves as Miami’s coolest beach.
Palazzo Del Mare is also pet-friendly. Residents are allowed to have pets weighing not more than 30 pounds.
Palazzo Del Mare Amenities
The luxurious and grand building of Palazzo Del Mare Miami stands out in the Fisher Island skyline. Fisher Island is a highly exclusive and secured island near South Beach. It has one of the best services in all of the communities of Miami.
Fisher Island Day School at 2 Valencia Drive is a highly rated school within the neighborhood of Fisher Island that serves students from pre-kindergarten to Grade 5. Fisher Island Club at 1 Valencia Drive is near the former mansion of William Vanderbilt. It features a golf course and 18 lighted Har Tru clay tennis courts that Fisher Island residents can use.
Fisher Island has a wealth of amenities within the island. The neighborhood has eight restaurants, including fine-dining steakhouses that charge bills on resident’s expense accounts.
Residents of Palazzo Del Mare have access to Fisher Island amenities including The Spa Internationale, The Fisher Island Resort Hotel and Resort, The Marina and Yachting Center, Gourmet Market, Post Office, Fire and Emergency Stations and 24/7 Car Ferry, Seaplane, Yacht and Helicopter Transport Services.
Palazzo Del Mare residents may be within an island but they still have easy access to some of Miami’s best offerings. South Beach and its galleries, museums, boutiques, restaurants and shops are just five minutes away from the neighborhood. Miami International Airport is just a quick 20-minute drive to the West.
- 24-Hour Security by Fisher Island Personnel
- 24-Hour World-Class Concierge Services
- 24-Hour Valet Services
- Heated Swimming Pool
- State-of-the Art Fitness Center
- Spa with Sauna and Steam Rooms for His and Her
- Media Room with Theater Seating, Large Screen Television and Multimedia Equipment
- High-Speed Elevators
- Pet Friendly
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- European-designed Open Kitchen with Ocean Views
- Italian Cabinetry
- Granite Countertops with Backsplash
- Gaggenau Stainless Steel Appliances
- Side-by-Side Refrigerator
- Complete Kitchen Appliances (Cooktop, Microwave, Undercounter Oven and Dishwasher)
- Maytag equipped Laundry with Washer and Dryer
- European Marble Flooring and Finishes Throughout
- Master Suites with Separate Wardrobes for His and Her
- Marble Vanity Tops
- State-of-the-art Bathroom Fixtures