Homes in this community come in configurations that range from 2-bedroom units up to 6-bedroom homes. Total square footage of each unit varies according to their floor plans, with the smallest units measuring 1,950 square feet, and the biggest units measuring 9,570 square feet.
Condos for Sale in Bayview Village
Search all Bayview Village homes for sale below. Bayview Village is another exclusive residential community that is located on Fisher Island. Residents, as well as guests of this community, can only commute to and from the island via the use of a private boat or by way of the Fisher Island Ferry.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Bayview Village condo is listed in the Fisher Island MLS.
Bayview Village Information
- Address: 4811-5391 Fisher Island Drive, Fisher Island Florida, 33109
- Year Built: 1992
- Number of Units: 134
- Nearby Buildings: Bayside Village, Seaside Village, Seaside Villas, Harborview Village
These homes come with creature comforts that include large living spaces, expansive terraces, gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and marble, carpet, and wood floors.
Aside from the luxurious features that can be found within these homes, residents can also enjoy the many amenities that this building has to offer. Included in the list is a swimming pool, fabulous views of the water and expansive grounds, as well as access to the many amenities that the island has.
Residents of Bayview Village will get to enjoy the luxurious offerings of Fisher Island, which includes use of the 9-hole golf course, pristine beaches, and polo field. Those who live and visit here can also check out the many upscale boutiques and the gourmet market found on the island.
There is a 5-star spa, numerous resorts, a tennis center, and gourmet restaurants that you and your guests can also try out. Getting to the mainland is not as difficult as some people think since there is 24-hour transportation via ferry, seaplane, helicopter, and yacht available here as well.
Bayview Village Amenities
Bayview Village is a residential enclave that is located on the exclusive island south of Miami Beach. The only way you can get to and from the island is by ferry, yacht, seaplane, or chopper. These transportation options are available 24 hours a day however, so residents do not have to worry about getting around Miami.
There are many things for people to do on the island, since there are numerous restaurants, bars, resorts, and activity areas for residents as well as guests to enjoy. If you want to explore nearby areas, you can hop onto the ferry that heads to Terminal Road near Miami Beach. You can also explore South Beach by getting on this ferry, which departs from the island every fifteen minutes.
Getting around the island is also not a problem, if you take your vehicle with you on the ferry. You can also use resort provided transportation, which comes in the form of golf carts that can seat up to 4 people comfortably. The places you can visit when you are here include the many gourmet restaurants that can be found in the Fisher Island Club and the Town Center.
- Fabulous marina and bay views
- Fisher Island Security personnel
- Private swimming pool
- Walking distance from Fisher Island town center
- Assigned parking for certain residences
- Pets allowed up to 30 lbs
- Multi-use living space
- Expansive terraces
- Custom Wood cabinetry
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Large living spaces
- Natural wood, carpet & marble floors
- The Fisher Island Hotel & Resort
- The Spa Internazionale
- The Marina & Yachting Center
- Tennis Center with eighteen lighted Har-Tru clay, grass and hard courts
- Nine hole championship golf course
- Eight exquisite fine dining and casual restaurants
- Gourmet market
- Pristine beaches over a mile and half long
- The Fisher Island Day School
- On-island fire & emergency station and post office
- Car ferry, seaplane, yacht and helicopter access 24-hours a day