Address: 601 NE 23 St Miami, FL 33137
Built in: 2012
Number of Units: 99
Nearby Buildings: Biscayne One, 22 Skyview, New Wave Condominiums
23 Biscayne Bay is a condominium complex that rises 18 stories high into the Miami skyline, and has 99 units distributed among these floors. Located in the Edgewater neighborhood, which is just north of Downtown Miami, this building is one of the newer developments in the area.
Homes here come in various configurations that include studio units, one bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom, and customizable penthouses.
Floor plans in this condo complex range in size from 663 square feet to 1,584 square feet. These homes carry such features as kitchens with stainless steel appliances, expansive terraces with glass balconies, central air conditioning and heating system, and tinted floor-to-ceiling energy efficient windows.
Also part of each unit is pre-wiring for cable, internet, and telephone, large walk-in closets, stackable washer and dryer, and kitchens with granite countertops.
Aside from these residential features, the building also has a long list of amenities for its residents, and these include covered parking, high-speed elevators, bicycle storage, and a social room.
The building also has a modern pool with an expansive patio and deck that overlooks the bay, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and amazing views of Miami Beach, the bay and the city of Miami.
23 Biscayne Bay Amenities
Signature Property Features
- In the heart of the Art and Entertainment District with 2 miles to the Miami’s dynamic Downtown area
- Breathtaking bay and Miami Beach & Downtown skyline views
- Secure covered multilevel private parking
- High-speed elevators
- Designed and built by internationally-renowned Melo Group
- Bicycle storage
- State-of-the-art fitness center featuring strength, cardiovascular and aerobics
- Modern style pool with expansive deck and patio area overlooking spectacular bay views
- Resident’s Social Room with music and TV enjoyment
- Breathtaking views of Biscayne bay, Downtown Miami, and Miami Beach
- A variety of functional floorplans for the ultimate in urban living
- All residences have expansive terraces with glass balconies
- Spacious walk-in closets in the bedrooms (see floorplans)
- Central air conditioning and heating unit
- Sprinkler fire protection system
- Pre-wired for cable television, telephone and high-speed Internet
- Tinted, energy efficient windows
- Impact-resistant windows to meet hurricane codes
- Stackable washer and dryer
- European styled cabinetry
- Stainless steel refrigerator/freezer
- Polished granite countertops
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Microwave with hood Stainless steel glass cooktop range
Things To Do Nearby
23 Biscayne Bay is a condo building that stands near the water in the Edgewater neighborhood. There are many interesting places to visit within the area, and these include the American Airlines Arena, Bayside Marketplace, and Bayfront Park Ampitheater, which is to the south of this development. Also to the south is downtown Miami where you can find numerous restaurants, shops, cafes, and bars that you can visit.
A little nearer to the building, and just along the MacArthur Causeway is the Perez Art Museum. Museum Park is also located here. Just a few blocks away, you will find the Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts, Micro Theater Miami, and the Miami International University of Art & Design.
Nearer the building, you will find churches, shops, schools, and cafes. There are fast food outlets that are a walking distance from the condo, a grocery store, and a Cuban café.