These units come in sizes that range from 1,128 square feet to 4,437 square feet. This ultra-chic address brings to residents a whole wealth of amenities that cannot be easily found elsewhere.
Condos for Sale in Paramount Bay
Search all Paramount Bay homes for sale below. Paramount Bay Condos is a 47-floor residential building that houses 346 units in various configurations. Floor plans for these units include one bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom options. Penthouses come in 4 to 5 bedroom designs, with a few that are customizable to your needs.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Paramount Bay condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
Paramount Bay Information
- Address: 2020 N Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL 33137, United States
- Year Built: 2010
- Number of Units: 346
- Nearby Buildings: Cite Condo, Elysee Miami, Quantum on the Bay, Opera Tower
Aside from a breathtaking lobby that has really high ceilings, and landscaped exteriors, the condo complex also has two pools, numerous entertainment facilities for people of all ages, and 24 hour security. Residents can also enjoy concierge services, room service, a sauna and steam room, and a fitness center.
Residences are just as luxurious with ten foot high ceilings, flow through floor plans, floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors, and eight foot deep terraces. Kitchens in these units have state-of-the-art appliances from Wolf and Sub Zero, Italian wood cabinetry, and stone countertops.
Bathrooms come with floating vanities, chrome bath fixtures, and frameless glass shower enclosures for the master bath. Add to these spectacular views of the city and the water from the residence itself and the massive balconies that are great for entertaining.
Paramount Bay Amenities
Paramount Bay is located in the Edgewater neighborhood, which is just north of Downtown Miami. The building is quite near a number of parks, like the Margaret Pace Park next door, and Biscayne Park which is a few blocks away. Also nearby are a number of shops, restaurants, cafes, and art galleries that can also be reached by foot.
With a short drive to the south, you can reach MacArthur Causeway where Micro Theater Miami, Perez Art Museum, and Museum Park can be located. Still further down south, the American Airlines Arena and Bayside Marketplace are found together with Effusion Gallery and Bayfront Park Ampitheater.
When you drive into Downtown Miami and into Brickell, you will find yourself with a lot of choices in terms of cuisine and nightlife. Japanese food, Cuban fare, American steaks, and international cuisine can be found along these streets. Seafood restaurants, healthy restaurants, and beer & burger joints, are also found in Brickell and downtown Miami.
- Grand lobby with 30-foot high ceilings and individual elevator banks
- Lushly landscaped entrance plaza with fountain and iconic porte-cochère
- Grand Club Room equipped with a top-of-the-line kitchen, 102” plasma screen and the latest entertainment systems
- Main pool deck with a 91-foot-long pool, featuring cabanas, ping pong, theater lawn, interactive splash fountain for kids, and fire pit
- A second private sunrise waterfront pool
- Two-story 6,000-square-foot spa and fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, including Wii Fit, sauna, steam, private treatment rooms, and featuring Decleor products
- Pilates Studio
- Shuttle service to Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach
- Business lounge featuring video conferencing and private meeting space
- Separate Teen and Children’s area with live view webcams
- On-site car wash service
- Pedestrian streetscape with retail and outdoor café
- Wireless high-speed Internet throughout the common areas
- Building-wide fiber optic backbone allowing for the fastest Internet possible
- Valet and assigned covered parking
- 24-hour security with video surveillance
- Pet-friendly environment
- Spacious open floor plans with 10-foot-high ceilings
- Full-length floors to ceiling glass walls, which allow for expansive panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and beyond
- Generous 8-foot deep private terraces with glass railings
- Stainless steel Wolf/Sub-Zero appliances
- Italian wood cabinetry and top-quality stone countertops
- Solid core entrance doors
- Chrome kitchen and bath fixtures
- Rain head and hand-held showers surrounded by frameless glass for open bay views for master bathrooms
- Floating vanities with double vertical storage units
- Smart technology
- Large walk-in closets
- Complete laundry room with washer and dryer for selected units
- Garden-style terraces ranging from 700 to over 4,100 square feet
- Terrace with plumbing for an outdoor spa
- Miele built-in coffee system
- Stainless steel Wolf/Sub-Zero appliances with Sub-Zero wine cooler
- Living space for domestic employees