Condos for Sale in Icon Bay
Search all Icon Bay homes for sale below. Located at 460 NE 28th Street of the Edgewater area, Icon Bay is a residential condominium project developed by The Related Group in partnership with Miami’s sought after architectural design firm, Arquitectonica.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Icon Bay condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
Icon Bay Information
- Address: 460 NE 28th St, Miami, FL 33137
- Year Built: 2015
- Number of Units: 300
- Nearby Buildings: Gran Paraiso, Biscayne Beach Residences and Platinum Condominium
The partnership of The Related Group and Arquitectonica has brought some of Miami’s most iconic buildings including the nearby Gran Paraiso, Harbour House in Bal Harbour, and the ongoing Hyde Midtown.
The 40-story building has 300 units that range from 928 square feet to 1,530 square feet. Homes vary in floor plans depending on the number of rooms that range from one, two and three bedrooms.
Each of the units comes with private elevator access that opens into private foyers. The homes are designed with floor-to-ceiling glass windows, 9-foot high ceilings to give residents a panoramic view of the Miami Beach and Biscayne Bay skyline. Penthouse suites even come with 11-foot high ceilings.
The outdoor terraces are a continuation of the lavish home as it is equally spacious and has undulating glass railings to maximize even more the majestic views of Miami.
Residences are delivered complete and decorator ready to allow homeowners to customize homes according to their taste and lifestyle.
Icon Bay is also a pet-friendly high rise, allowing residents to own a maximum of two pets with no weight restrictions and no pet fee. However, the condo association requires homeowners to register the pets before they move-in and that pets must have proof of Florida registration.
Condo association fees include basic Hotwire internet connection, water and sewer maintenance, and garbage disposal.
Icon Bay Amenities
Icon Bay is situated along the waters of the Edgewater neighborhood allowing residents to have quick access to the nearby Wynwood, Arts, and Entertainment District and Design District. All of these neighborhoods are known to be home of many of the country’s signature flagship stores selling high-end fashion, a myriad of fine dining restaurants offering everything the world has to offer, and a number of art galleries selling contemporary art.
The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, home of theatre, ballet and opera performances, is also in close distance from Icon Bay residences.
Several minutes from the building are several points of interest including South Beach and its colorful lifeguard towers, Aventura Mall and Miami International Airport.
- Grand Lobby with 24-hour Concierge Services
- 24-hour Security Services
- 24-hour Valet Parking Services
- Assigned Resident Parking in Controlled Access Covered Garage
- More Than 400 Linear Feet of Biscayne Bay frontage
- Lavish Waterfront Sculpture Gardens and Walking Path
- Waterfront Deck with Infinity Pool, Private Cabanas, Snack Bar and Towel Services
- Lighted Tennis Courts with Ball and Towel Services
- Waterfront State-of-the-Art Fitness Center with Personal Trainers, Yoga and Pilates Classes
- Spa, Sauna and Stem Rooms
- Clubroom with Game Room, Billiard Room and Multimedia Room
- Children and Teen’s Lounge
- Gourmet Food Emporium
- Resident’s Coffee Bar
- Storage Room
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Gourmet European Kitchens
- Premium European Cabinetry
- Imported Stone Countertops and Backsplashes
- Convenient Island in Most Residences
- Professional-grade Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Built-in Oven
- Sound-insulated Dishwasher
- Built-in Microwave Oven
- Double-basin Under-mount Sinks
- Designer Faucets with Pull-out Sprays
- Imported Porcelain Tile Flooring
- Premium European-Style Cabinetry with Designer Details
- Imported Stone Vanity Tops
- Full-sized Mirrors
- Designer-brand Lightings, Fixtures and Accessories
- Soaking Tubs and Glass Enclosed Showers
- Imported Tile Flooring and Wet Walls