Some units can be combined upon request to create a bigger home for the resident who purchases such a property. These floor plans may also include a den, which can also be converted into an extra bedroom. Floor areas for these homes range from 2,660 square feet to 3,995 square feet. Around half of the units in this building will also have a maid’s quarters.
Condos for Sale in Elysee
Search all Elysee homes for sale below. Elysee is a ultra-luxury condominium building located along the waterfront section of Edgewater, Miami. Elysee is 57-stories tall and features just 100 units with three, four, and five-bedroom floor plans offered. Elysee is designed to maximize resident privacy, as each floor will feature no more than two units.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Elysee condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
- Address: 700 NE 23rd Street, Miami, FL 33137
- Year Built: 2019
- Number of Units: 100
- Nearby Buildings: New Wave Condominiums, Riviera Tower Condominiums, Paramount Bay, City 24
Features that will be integrated into these homes include 10-foot- to 11-foot high ceilings, two large balconies that will give residents views from the city side and waterside, in-unit washer and dryer, and impact-resistant floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding doors.
Kitchens here will come with Italian cabinetry, stainless steel appliances from Wolf and SubZero, designer faucets, and your choice of kitchen countertop. Bathrooms will also have Italian cabinetry, designer fixtures, and Toto toilets.
Amenities that can be expected from this development project include a number of services, features, and conveniences. There will be a grand lobby, mail and package room, large resort-style pool, outdoor summer kitchen, and barbecue area.
There will also be a state-of-the-art fitness center, yoga studio, men and women’s spa with steam shower, sauna, and massage tables, plus separate recreation rooms for children and teens. There will be concierge services, bike storage services, valet parking, and 24-hour security too.
Elysee Miami will be located in Edgewater, along the waterfront and right across from Pace Picnic Island. This building will be easily accessible and residents, as well as their guests, can explore Miami with ease by way of Biscayne Boulevard. Nearby, you will find a number of conveniences that include grocery stores, cafes, restaurants, and salons. There are also retail outlets, churches, and public transport stops within the building’s easy reach.
If you head south, you will find yourself in Downtown Miami, which is where you will find the CBD and the Jewelry District. You will also find the American Airlines Arena, the historic Alfred Dupont Building, and Perez Art Museum in this part of the county. Also in Downtown Miami is the Bayside Marketplace where numerous popular retail outlets and restaurants can be found. Other places of interest in this area include popular nightclubs, gourmet restaurants, and schools as well as art galleries.
For those who love to shop, heading north to Aventura is something you can do. A short drive via Biscayne Boulevard will take you to the biggest shopping mall in Miami which is the Aventura Mall. There are also other shopping options for you to consider, like the Miracle Mile in Coral Gables as well as Coco Mall in Coconut Grove and the Shops at Mary Brickell Village, all to the southwest of the property.
- 24-Hour door attendants, concierge, and valet parking
- 24-Hour security and video surveillance
- Valet parking
- 2 parking spaces per residence
- Two guest suites available
- Storage area and bike storage
- Grand marble lobby with 13-ft ceilings
- Waterfront-facing sunrise pool
- Private high-speed elevators for all residences
- Mail and package room
- 75-Foot resort pool
- Outdoor summer kitchen & BBQ terrace
- Fitness center and Yoga studio
- Men and women’s spa with sauna, steam shower & massage tables
- Children’s and Teen’s recreation rooms
- Two guest suites (450 Sq.ft)
- Great room with grand piano and views of Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami
- Grand dining room (Seats up to 30 Guests) with wine coolers
- Library that is also a private theatre with 4K HD projector
- Full lounge bar
- Chef’s kitchen and chef’s table with indoor and outdoor seating
- Business center
- Resident wine storage
- Game room
- Maximum of 2 units per floor
- Units can be combined if desired
- 3, 4, 5 Bedroom layouts with den options
- Duplex options (available upon request)
- Private elevators and foyers
- 10-foot to 11-foot high ceilings
- Impact-resistant floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- Impact-resistant sliding glass balcony doors
- Two 8-10 foot terraces facing East & West
- Advanced Savant wireless technology system to control A/C thermostat, lighting systems, entertainment system, and toggle a window treatment from a smartphone.
- Italian cabinetry in kitchens and bathrooms
- Sub-Zero and Wolf stainless steel appliances
- Full-size in-unit washer & dryer
- Designer faucets and fixtures
- Your choice of kitchen and bathroom countertops
- 50% of the residences have maid’s quarters
- Toto Toilets
- Service and staff elevator