Biscayne Beach Residences Information
- Address: 2900 NE 7th Ave. Miami, FL 33137
- Year Built: 2018
- Number of Units: 399
- Nearby Buildings: 26 Edgewater, Platinum on the Bay II, Paraiso Bayviews, Crimson
The units in this building will come in configurations that include one-bedroom up to four-bedroom options. Floor areas measure between 885 square feet and 3,789 square feet.
Considered a luxury condominium project, the homes here will have a number of features that will indeed make such residences luxurious. Included in the list of things to expect with a unit here are ten-foot-high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors, expansive terraces, and open plan layouts for the kitchen, dining, and living areas. Master suites will come with walk-in closets, a separate shower and bath, double sink vanities, and a separate water closet.
These homes will also come with a private foyer, options of turning dens into guest or additional bedrooms, and private elevators. There will also be a few penthouse units, townhouse units, and beach house residences for homeowners to choose from.
Penthouses will come with up to 5 bedrooms, summer kitchens on the terraces, and a walk-in laundry room that doubles as a utility room.
Amenities that you will find in this building include a man-made beach and direct beach access, 6 private residence pools, cabanas and lounging areas, swimming pier and dock, as well as equipment for water sports like jet skis, paddleboards, rafts, and kayaks.
Residents will also get to enjoy access to a fitness center, beauty center, on-site restaurant, and indoor as well as outdoor bar.
Biscayne Beach Residences Amenities
Biscayne Beach Residences is a development project located along the waterfront of Edgewater, which is also called East Edgewater. This building is near many amenities that include numerous fast food outlets, coffee shops, retail stores, and restaurants along Biscayne Boulevard, which is just a block away from the building. Also in the area are a number of art galleries, banks, furniture stores, and specialty shops.
If you drive south of this building, you will reach Downtown Miami where the Central Business District and Jewelry District are located. Also within this area is the American Airlines Arena, the Bayside Marketplace, and the Perez Art Museum. You will also find the Bayfront Park Amphitheater, Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus, and a number of government offices here.
If you head to the east, you will find yourself in Miami Beach. To the south is the ever-popular South Beach, SoFi, and Ocean Drive. To the north are North Beach, Surfside, and Bal Harbour. Sprinkled all around these islands are golf courses that include the Miami Beach Golf Club, La Gorce Country Club, and Normandy Shores Golf Club.
Beach Club Level Features
- 335 linear feet of land directly on the water
- First beach in the C ity
- Zero entry Biscayne Beach Club pool
- 6 private residence pools
- Internationally renowned restaurant
- Biscayne Beach Club bar
- Beach cabanas & lounge areas
- Cabana / towel service
- Water sports storage
- Jet skis, paddle boards, kayaks, rafts, & snorkeling equipment available
- Swimming pier and dock
- Lobby Level
- Private entrance for residents & Beach Club members
- Indoor / Outdoor Club bar
- Separate restaurant entrance
- Secured covered parking
- Valet service
- Owners club including fitness center/spa
- Beauty center
Resident's Club Features
- 2 tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Residence park
- Great Room including a library, theater, and pool tables
- Huge his and hers walk-in closets for the master suites
- Walk-in closets for some bedrooms
- Walk-in laundry rooms for penthouse units
- In-unit stackable washer and dryer
- Private elevators and foyers
- Expansive terraces
- Open floor-plan designs
- Separate shower and bath in master baths
- Separate water closet in master baths