Aria on the Bay Information
- Address: 488 NE 18th Street Miami FL 33137
- Year Built: 2018
- Number of Units: 647
- Nearby Buildings:
The luxurious residences in this tower will have a wealth of features that will indeed make these homes lavish and opulent. Included in the features you can expect are nine-foot-high ceilings, oversized balconies, floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors, gourmet kitchens, and elegant bathrooms.
Kitchens will have state-of-the-art appliances, marble or granite countertops, and custom wood cabinetry. The open floor plan for the dining, living, and kitchen area will allow for spacious accommodations and ease of movement in your home.
When it comes to amenities, Aria on the Bay is also set to have numerous luxurious choices for residents to enjoy. There will be 2 curved swimming pools, a children’s pool, a hot tub, a social room, and a sundeck.
Expect retail outlets and office spaces at ground level, a modern and fully-equipped fitness center, sauna, spa, and massage treatment areas, a game room, and a library.
You can also expect the building to have 24-hour security, 24-hour reception desk, elegant and opulent common areas, magnificent lobby, assigned parking, and high-speed internet in public areas.
A screening room, kids’ playroom, and teen lounge will also be part of the amenities residents can access. There will be a barbecue area, outdoor fire pit, social room with pool tables, and a business center with conference rooms.
Aria on the Bay Amenities
Aria on the Bay is one of the up and coming residential addresses that will soon be seen in Edgewater, alongside the other condominiums that are already in front of Margaret Pace Park and the Intracoastal Waterway. Conveniently located just north of Downtown Miami, this building will make it easy for residents to access the many interesting and exciting locales of the city. It is also situated in an area that has numerous museums, art galleries, concert halls, and schools for the arts.
If you head south from the area, you will find yourself in Downtown Miami and in the area where the American Airlines Arena as well as the Bayside Marketplace is found. Further south is Brickell and the gourmet restaurants as well as eclectic shops and hangouts that are found in the famous Mary Brickell Village. To the east and across the channel is the hip and happening Miami Beach where South Beach is located. Explore the beaches, dine at the gourmet restaurants, and enjoy the nightlife here while breathing in the salty air of the Atlantic Ocean.
To the north of the property is the Upper Eastside and Little Haiti where the Caribbean spirit is truly alive. Still further north and a little to the east is one of the biggest malls in Florida, Aventura Mall. Here you can shop to your heart’s content since the area of Aventura is home to numerous shopping arcades and buildings.
- 2 curved sunrise/sunset pools
- Children’s pool
- Hot tub overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Indoor/outdoor social room
- Expansive sun deck and lounge area
- Street-level retail and office space
- High-speed wireless internet in social spaces
- 24-hour reception desk and on-site monitoring
- Controlled-entry garage with assigned parking
- Valet parking
- State-of-the-art gym and yoga studio
- Outdoor fire pit with custom seating
- BBQ area with summer kitchen features
- Great room with social areas including pool table and flat-screen television
- Private spa and massage treatment area
- Game room and library
- Screening room/theater
- Teen Lounge and Kids’ Playroom
- Business center with conference room and offices
- Expansive terraces with glass and metal railings
- 10-foot high ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors
- Marble flooring
- Designer light fixtures
- Large bedrooms
- Custom wood cabinetry
- Granite or marble kitchen countertops
- High-end modern appliance package
- Open plan for living, dining, and kitchen areas
- Marble or granite vanities in bathrooms