Condos For Sale
Address: 253 NE 2nd Street, Downtown Miami, FL 33132
Built in: 2008
Number of Units: 440
Vizcayne South is the second of two towering residential edifices in Downtown Miami carrying the Vizcayne name. This tower is generally identical to its sibling, with the difference being its number of units within, with the northern tower having 409 units and this southern one having 440 units. Configurations of the units in these buildings are also generally the same, with floor plans that range from studio units to 3-bedroom homes.
Creature comforts that come with such abodes include majestic views of the bay and the city via the floor-to-ceiling sliding doors and windows, and the balconies that come with glass and aluminum railings. These residences also have high ceilings, porcelain tile floors, walk-in closets, and smart building technology.
Kitchens in these residences are modern and have granite countertops, custom Italian cabinetry, and Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances. Bathrooms on the other hand have marble floors and wet walls, come with marble vanity tops, and designer fixtures. These also come with soaking tubs, oval wash basins, and glass enclosed showers.
The building also has a long list of amenities that make life here pleasant and comfortable, and these include a state-of-the-art fitness center, spa and wellness center, four heated pools in their swim center, and tropical landscaping. There is also a sun deck, ground level shops, outdoor bar & grill, and many more.
Vizcayne South Amenities
Signature Property Features
- 24-hour lobby attendants
- Ground floor retail outlets
- Security-controlled, high-speed elevator system
- Fully equipped business center
- Six-level assigned covered parking
- Private his and hers saunas, steam and locker rooms
- Private residents’ lounge
- Card room
- Multi-function party room with kitchen facilities
- Aerobic areas for yoga and exercise programs
- State-of-the-art spa and fitness center
- Sophisticated building security systems
- Tropical swimming pools, lap pool, and spa located on eighth floor amenities deck
- 24-hour valet service
Residents’ Club Amenities
- Residents’ exclusive club on eighth floor
- Three-level Clubhouse with billiards, card room, catering kitchen and lounge
- Exclusive theatre for private showing
- Fitness Center with locker rooms, yoga, aerobics and Precor equipment
- Spa & Wellness center with saunas, steam and plunge pools
- Swim Center with four heated pools, sun deck and outdoor bar & grill
- Tropical landscaping and majestic bay views
- Nikki Beach Club Membership
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Italian cabinetry and granite kitchen countertops
- Marble-floored bathrooms
- Tubs and glass enclosed showers in bathrooms
- Pre-wired for internet and cable television, phone
- Smart-building technology for communication and access to building services
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances by Kitchen Aid
- High ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling impact resistant windows and sliding doors
- Pivarte balconies with glass and aluminum railings
- Porcelain tile flooring
- Walk-in closets in the bedrooms
- Flow through floor plans
Things To Do Nearby
Located in Downtown Miami, Vizcayne South is the second of two towering residential buildings near Biscayne Boulevard, and is near numerous exciting places to visit, such as gourmet restaurants, cafes, and retail outlets. The American Airlines Arena is also virtually next door, as is the Bayside Marketplace, and the Bayfront Park Amphitheater. Also nearby are the Jewelry District of Miami and a few landmarks like the Miami Tower and Alfred Dupont Building.
To the south of the building, and right across the river, is the financial district of Brickell. Here you will also find numerous gourmet restaurants, specialty shops, bars, cafes, and entertainment options. One of the go-to places of the younger set is the Shops at Mary Brickell Village, which is right in the middle of this neighborhood.
If you head north, you will find yourself in Midtown and the Design District of Miami. This is where you will find artists of all shapes and sizes, from musicians to actors to designers to painters. This is also where you will find unique eateries and hangouts that serve never-before-seen fare that can be both surprising and tasty.