Condos For Sale
Address: 133 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33132
Number of Units: 496
Nearby Buildings: Vizcayne and Loft Downtown I
After the immense success of Loft Downtown I, The Related Group and Cohen, Freedman, Encinosa and Associates worked again to create their second loft building in Downtown Miami; this time offering more units to accommodate the demand for bi-level homes.
Only minutes away from the successful neighborhoods of Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Brickell and Miami Beach, residents of Loft Downtown II have everything they would ever need from basic necessities to luxurious wants.
The 36-story building has more units, 496 to be exact, than its predecessor. It also offers its residents superb living right at the very heart of the financial district of Downtown.
Homes have beautiful views of the ocean and the city at any time of the day because of its sliding glass windows that span floor-to-ceiling. Units have 10-foot high ceiling in standards rooms while penthouse units have as much as 16-foot high ceilings making South Florida even grander.
The residences also come pre-wired to for cable television and high-speed internet and have energy-efficient air-conditioning and heating system.
To create an industrial effect, floors are turned over with stained concrete floors that residents can customize to their liking.
Residents also pay condo association dues that cover Basic Hotwire Cable, water supply, sewer maintenance, and garbage disposal.
Loft Downtown II is a pet-friendly building allowing both renters and owners to live with their pets. Pet owners are allowed to have two pets with a maximum weight of 50 pounds each and must be within 245 inches in height when sitting up. Pet owners must also pay a registration fee of $250 per pet.
Loft Downtown II Amenities
- 24-hour Concierge Services
- 24-hour Controlled Access System
- Valet Parking Services
- Gated Parking
- Two-Story Lobby
- High-Speed Elevators
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Ground Level Lap Pool
- Landscaped Roof Deck Retreat with Heated Swimming Pool, Soothing Spa and Lava Rock Sauna
- Convenient Juice Bar
- Koi Fish Pond
- Multi-Function Club Room with State-of-the-Art Entertainment Center
- Rooftop Fitness Center with Latest Strength and Cardiovascular Equipment
Kitchen and Laundry
- Elegant Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Double Sink with Under-Mount Installation and Convenient Pull-Out Spray Faucet
- Energy-Efficient Stainless Steel Appliances
- Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Ice and Water Dispenser/Freezer
- Self-Cleaning Electric Range with Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Multi-Cycle, Pot Scrubbing Dishwasher
- High Gloss White Italian Cabinetry with Contemporary Stainless Steel Door Handles and Drawer Pulls
- Marble Countertops, White Drop-In Sink with Single-Lever Faucet
- Imported Tiles on Flooring and Wet Areas
- Full-Size Vanity Mirror
Things To Do Nearby
Living within the heart of Downtown Miami is a dream for most home buyers as they are near to almost everything that Miami offers allowing them to have a great balance of their work and play.
Downtown Miami is home to thousands of businesses that range from offices, banks, shops, restaurants and entertainment centers. Stepping out from work? Residents can head out to Pub One Miami for a round of drinks with colleagues or they can grab a cup of coffee with friends at the nearby Juan Valdez Café or Bali Café.
Restaurnats offering different cuisines are also within walking distance from the building like Sparky’s Roadside Barbecue, La Licuadora and Raja’s Indian Cuisine.
Loft Downtown II is also near Olympia Theatre, Perez Art Museum, Bayfront Park Amphitheatre and American Airlines Arena.