Wind by Neo Information
The homes in this building consist of units in one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom configurations. Floor areas range from 812 square feet to 1,617 square feet.
Conveniently located along the riverbanks of the Miami River, this address is a great choice for people who work Downtown and want to easily explore Brickell or for those who work in the financial district of Miami but do not want to be live too close to their place of work.
Whatever the case may be, living here is pleasant and comfortable due to the many luxury features that these units come with.
Aside from the creature comforts one gets with a home here, residents also get to enjoy a variety of amenities that are found within the building. For starters, there is a riverfront pool, meditation garden, poolside bar, and ExoBath in a massive outdoor tropical oasis.
There is also a fitness center, business center, massage rooms, sports lounge, and clubhouse. Men and women have separate spa treatment rooms, saunas, and steam rooms. The building is also pet friendly but with a few restrictions.
Wind by Neo Amenities
Wind by Neo in Downtown Miami is located conveniently on the riverfront, making it a great choice for those who want to easily access both the Downtown area and Brickell. Just cross the river and you will find yourself in Brickell, and just four blocks to the south is the famous Shops at Mary Brickell Village. Also nearby is Brickell City Center, numerous restaurants, and a few bars.
To the north of the property, you will find the busy Downtown Miami. You can explore both the CBD and the Jewelry District on foot, and here you will find gourmet restaurants, popular hangouts, retail outlets, and numerous conveniences.
You can also find entertainment options in this same area, like the Olympia Theater and the Miami Dade College Art Gallery. To the east of the building, and along the riverbanks as well, is the James L. Knight Center, which is an entertainment and convention complex where shows and expos are held.
To the northeast and near Biscayne Boulevard is the famous American Airlines Arena, which is the home of NBA’s Miami Heat. Also in this area is the Bayside Marketplace where you can find retail outlets, galleries, seafood restaurants, and many more. Also found here is the Bayfront Park Amphitheater and the Perez Art Museum.
- Pedestrian River Walk
- Communal kitchen for private events
- Two-story Clubhouse
- Men’s and women spa
- Separate steam room and sauna for men and women
- Private massage rooms
- Two-story Wellness Center with state-of-the-art gym
- Studio room
- Holistic center
- Sports lounge
- Racquetball court
- Theater room
- Cigar parlor
- Massive outdoor tropical oasis with riverfront pool, meditation garden, ExoBath, and bar
- 24-hour valet service
- 24-hour security services
- 24-hour concierge services
- Business center with conference room
- Signature pet-friendly policy
- Porcelain floors
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Majestic views of the bay and the city
- Decorator ready units
- Flexible K-rooms indoor spaces
- Panoramic river, bay and downtown city views
- Pre-wired for phone, internet, and cable
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Stainless steel appliances
- Italian design modern kitchens
- Custom Italian kitchen cabinetry
- Granite countertops in kitchens
- Designer fixtures in kitchen and bathrooms
- Granite or marble countertops in the bathroom
- Private spacious balconies