Condos for Sale in Vizcayne North
Search all Vizcayne North homes for sale below. Vizcayne North is one of two residential towers that make up the Vizcayne Condominiums in Downtown Miami. Located just near Biscayne Boulevard, this residential building stands 49 floors high and has 409 units within.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Vizcayne North condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
Vizcayne North Information
- Address: 244 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
- Year Built: 2008
- Number of Units: 409
- Nearby Buildings: Loft Downtown II, 50 Biscayne, Loft Downtown I, Centro
Floor plans measure between 501 square feet and 3,004 square feet. Vizcaytne North features homes that come in a variety of configurations that include studio up to 3-bedroom units.
These residences come with luxury features that include high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling impact-resistant windows and sliding doors, balconies with glass and aluminum railings, and porcelain tile flooring. There are walk-in closets in the bedrooms, flow-through floor plans, and smart building technology.
The kitchens in these units can be easily considered gourmet kitchens due to the imported Italian cabinetry, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances.
Bathrooms, on the other hand, are opulent, with marble floors and wet walls, designer fixtures, and marble vanity tops. Some bathrooms come with soaking tubs, glass-enclosed showers, and elegant oval washbasins.
Amenities that come with a unit here are also as luxurious as those that you get from 5-star resorts, and these include a fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, a spa and wellness center, numerous heated swimming pools, and reception lobbies, among others.
Vizcayne North Amenities
Vizcayne North is located in busy Downtown Miami and is just a short walk away from some of the best gourmet restaurants and hangouts in the city. It is also a walk away from some of the famous tourist spots here, such as the American Airlines Arena, Bayside Marketplace, Alfred Dupont Building, and Perez Art Museum. It is also a few blocks away from the Jewelry District of Miami, where you can find numerous jewelers and colorful shops to visit.
If you head east, you will find yourself in Miami Beach, which is the premier party place in the city. Here you will find the ever-popular South Beach, SoFi, and Ocean Drive. Head on over to Washington Avenue and the many nightclubs there for a night on the town, or to the white sandy beaches of Ocean Drive for sun, sand, and surf. Lincoln Road is where you will find the Lincoln Road Mall and other shopping options in the area.
Drive to the south and across the Miami River to get to Brickell, which is the financial district of Miami. Here you will find more skyscrapers, gourmet restaurants, specialty shops, and the famous Shops at Mary Brickell Village. This is where you will find unique bric-a-bracs, specialty items, hipster eateries, and many distinctive items that you may not find elsewhere.
- 24-hour lobby attendants
- Ground floor retail outlets
- Security-controlled, high-speed elevator system
- Fully equipped business center
- Six-level assigned covered parking
- Private his and hers saunas, steam and locker rooms
- Private residents’ lounge
- Card room
- Multi-function party room with kitchen facilities
- Aerobic areas for yoga and exercise programs
- State-of-the-art spa and fitness center
- Sophisticated building security systems
- Tropical swimming pools, lap pool, and spa located on eighth-floor amenities deck
- 24-hour valet service
Residents’ Club Amenities
- Residents’ exclusive club on the eighth floor
- Three-level Clubhouse with billiards, card room, catering kitchen and lounge
- Exclusive theatre for a private showing
- Fitness Center with locker rooms, yoga, aerobics, and Precor equipment
- Spa & Wellness center with saunas, steam and plunge pools
- Swim Center with four heated pools, sun deck, and outdoor bar & grill
- Tropical landscaping and majestic bay views
- Nikki Beach Club Membership
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Italian cabinetry and granite kitchen countertops
- Marble-floored bathrooms
- Tubs and glass-enclosed showers in bathrooms
- Pre-wired for internet and cable television, phone
- Smart-building technology for communication and access to building services
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances by Kitchen Aid
- High ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling impact-resistant windows and sliding doors
- Private balconies with glass and aluminum railings
- Porcelain tile flooring
- Walk-in closets in the bedrooms
- Flow-through floor plans