The soon-to-be-built towers of One River Point will feature homes in different configurations. Units available for reservations are 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 bedrooms with sizes ranging from 1,008 square feet to 6,820 square feet.
Condos for Sale in One River Point
Search all One River Point homes for sale below. Located along the Miami River, One River Point is a luxurious residential high rise developed by KAR Properties and designed by Rafael Viñoly. It is composed of two 60-story towers connected by a three-story Sky Bridge.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new One River Point condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
One River Point Information
- Address: 24 SW 4th Street, Miami, FL 33130
- Year Built: 2021
- Number of Units: 350
- Nearby Buildings: Ivy at the Riverfront, Mint at Riverfront, MyBrickell, Icon Brickell Tower 1, Neo Vertika and Latitude on the River
The developer recently announced that the homes will be available at a minimum of $850 per square foot. Prices are expected to range from $850,000 to $12 million. With its current price offering, One River Point will be among the most expensive projects in the neighborhoods of Brickell and Downtown.
The towers, due to its higher pre-construction price, are expected to offer luxurious homes. Homes will have 10-to12-foot high ceilings, expansive private balconies, and private elevators that will open into an entry foyer.
Residents can enjoy spectacular views of the Miami River, Biscayne Bay, and the stunning city lights of Miami skyline through the floor-to-ceiling glass walls and 12-foot deep glass-enclosed outdoor living terraces.
Aside from custom-designed residences, One River Point will also offer ultra-luxurious penthouses, Sky Lofts and Sky Villas that have oversized square footages ranging from 5,000 square feet to 14,000 square feet.
Both the indoor and outdoor living spaces are elegantly designed with honed stone flooring. Homes have designated art wall with customized task lighting. Each of the units has smart technology integrated with multi-zone climate control.
Homebuyers will surely never regret purchasing their own One River Point home as along with it is an exclusive membership to the tower’s own Private Club. The 35,000-square-foot member’s only club, also known as the Sky Bridge is the one that connects the two towers. It has private glass elevators from the ground level to the club level.
Members will get to enjoy 10,000-square feet of club garden and terrace with breathtaking 360-degree views. The club also has a fine dining restaurant, craft cocktail bar, and cigar lounge. Chef’s kitchen, wine tasting room, and wine cellar are also included in the Sky Bridge Club. Residents can also enjoy a theater and media room, public and private dining rooms, library and lounge, and fully-equipped business center with conference and meeting rooms.
One River Point Amenities
- 24-Hour Security
- 24-Hour Personalized White-Glove Concierge Services
- Automated Parking Spaces and Valet Services
- Private Elevators
- 327 Square Feet of Downtown Miami River Frontage
- Boat Docking Services
- Sculpture Garden
- Riverfront Pet Park
- 4-Story Floating Podium with Cascading Waterfall on the Miami River
- 8,000 Square Feet of Signature Restaurant and Lounge with Privileged Waterfront Location on the Miami River Promenade
- Infinity-Edge, Resort-Style Swimming Pool and 75-Foot Lap Pool on the Floating Podium
- Poolside Café and Restaurant with Exclusive Butler Services
- Exclusive Poolside Cabanas
- Children’s Indoor and Outdoor Activity Areas
- Full Service Med Spa
- Indoor and Outdoor Wellness Center with Private Treatment Rooms
- 6,000-Square Feet Fitness Center Managed by The Wright Fit
- In-Residence Dining and Spa Services
- On-Site Central Vault
- One River Point Member’s Only Private Club
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Open Concept Design Kitchen with Island and Breakfast Bars
- Custom Cabinetry
- Stone and Quartz Countertops
- Top-of-the-Line Appliances
- Built-In Microwave Oven
- Stainless Steel Convection Oven
- Electric Cooktop
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Designer Faucets and Fixtures
- Breakfast Island
- Designer Lighting
- Honed Stone Flooring
- Spa-Like Bathrooms
- Walk-In Rain Showers
- Free-Floating Soaking Tubs
- Imported Double Vanity Countertops
- Full-Size Mirrors
- Frameless Glass-Enclosed Showers