Condos for Sale in Met 1
Search all Met 1 homes for sale below. Met 1 is a residential building developed by MDM Development Group and designed by Nichols, Brosch, Sandoval & Associates that features more than 400 beautifully appointed units. Met 1 features a variety of ultra-luxury amenities, such as private elevators and soundproofed flooring.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Met 1 condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
Met 1 Information
- Address: 300 S Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33131
- Year Built: 2008
- Number of Units: 447
- Nearby Buildings: Icon Brickell Tower 1, Icon Brickell Tower 2, 500 Brickell and Carbonell
The curved, L-shaped building showcases the amazing sceneries of the Miami skyline and the calm waters of the Biscayne Bay. The homes have spacious private terraces and impact-resistant windows and sliding glass doors that are all hurricane-proof and energy-efficient.
Met 1 residences are turned over to the homeowners with complete inclusions. All units are decorator ready. It has professionally engineered soundproof floors to intensify privacy.
Access to the homes is via private high-speed elevators with limited key access.
The living spaces also have high-efficiency air-conditioning system, marble window sills, and ventilated closet shelving. The units also feature spacious walk-in closets and linen closets for the resident’s convenience and comfort.
Lofts units have ceiling heights that are 19.4 feet high, while tower units have 9.4-foot ceilings. Penthouse units come in 11.4 foot high ceilings.
Condo units for sale in Met 1 also come pre-wired for ceiling electrical fixtures in the dining and breakfast areas and bedrooms.
The residences of Met 1 are also pre-wired for multiple telephone lines, high-speed internet, data and voice calls, and cable television connectivity. They also have telephone intercom to directly contact the concierge.
Met 1 Amenities
Overlooking the Miami River, Met 1 building is surrounded by hundreds of restaurants that offer different cuisines. This includes Area 31, The Capital Grille, Zuma, Wolfgang’s Steakhouse, and Il Gabbiano.
Being in the heart of Downtown Miami, Met 1 residents have great access to everything that Miami has to offer. Residents can watch Miami Heat games at the American Airlines Arena or gush at the beautiful art pieces at the Perez Art Museum. For some live performances, homeowners can easily get to the Bayfront Park Amphitheatre, Olympia Theater, Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, and the Knight Concert Hall.
Parks are aplenty in Downtown as well. The spacious waterfront greenery of Museum Park is a joy to visit too.
Travelling will never be an issue as Met 1 is easily accessible via the Metromover.
- 24-hour Concierge Services
- Onsite Building Management
- Valet Parking
- Business Center with Meeting and Conference Rooms
- Events Center with Bar and Catering Kitchen Preparation Area
- Mail and Package Receiving Area
- Private Storage Facility
- Ground Floor Plaza Entertainment Venue
- Restaurant at First Level
- Private Resident’s Lounge and Game Room
- Recreational Deck with Temperature-Controlled Swimming Pool and Whirlpool
- Poolside Chaise Lounge and Towel Service
- Meditation Garden
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Children’s Play Area
- Yoga and Aerobics Studio
- Top-of-the-Line Stainless Steel Appliances
- Built-In Oven and Cooktop
- Microwave Oven with Integral Hood and Light
- Multi-Cycle Dishwasher
- Under-mounted Kitchen Cabinet TV
- Custom Wood Flooring (Porcelain Tiles in Lofts)
- Granite Countertops with Backsplashes and Stainless Steel Double Sinks
- European Wood Cabinetry with Glass Doors and Stainless Steel Hardware
- Elevated Breakfast/Bar Countertops
- Pre-Wired for track Lighting
- Bar Area
- Custom Wood Vanities
- Imported Granite Countertops with Under-mounted Sinks in Master and Secondary Baths
- Drop-In Bathtub in Master Baths
- Oversized Mirrors
- Vanity Lighting
- Elegant Designer Bathroom Fixtures and Accessories
- Full-Height Marble or Granite Bath and Shower Enclosures in Master Baths of Tower and Penthouse Units
- Italian Porcelain tile Flooring for Bath and Shower in Secondary Baths in Tower Units and All Baths of Loft Units
- Sleek Pedestal Sinks in Powder Room
- Frameless Glass Shower Enclosure in Master Baths