Epic Residences Information
- Address: 200 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33131, USA
- Year Built: 2008
- Number of Units: 360
- Nearby Buildings: One Miami Condo, Centro, 50 Biscayne, Flagler First Condominiums
The homes in this building come with features that make these luxurious, and these include gourmet kitchens, opulent bathrooms, and spacious living areas. These residences come with impact-resistant floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding doors, expansive balconies with glass railings, Italian Lualdi doors, and recessed lighting. These also come with designer switches and electrical outlets, are pre-wired for cable, internet, and phones, have soundproofed walls, and in-unit Bosch washer and dryer.
Kitchens also come with a long list of premium features such as Italian custom cabinetry, inlay countertops, under counter lighting, stainless steel double sink. Appliances in the kitchen are from such brands as Miele and SubZero, there is a garbage disposal unit.
Bathrooms in these homes come with marble floors and wet walls, Italian cabinetry, designer faucets, and accessories, plus double vessel ceramic sinks.
Amenities that one can expect with a home here include a long list of hotel-like services and features, and in this list are valet parking, concierge services, room service, housekeeping services, laundry, and dry cleaning services, and babysitting services, to mention just a few.
This is because of the fact that the lower part of the building is actually a hotel, and these services are available not only to hotel guests but also to condo residents as well.
Epic Residences Amenities
Epic Residences is at the edge of Downtown Miami, facing Brickell, standing on the banks of the Miami River. This makes this address convenient for those who love to explore everything that Miami has to offer since you can easily cross from one side of the river to the other with its closeness to it. Within Downtown Miami, you will find a lot of interesting locales to visit, and these include historic buildings, the American Airlines Arena, the jewelry shops in the Jewelry District, and the many hip and happening night clubs as well as gourmet restaurants that can be found here.
To the south is Brickell, with its own collection of restaurants and bars, as well as unique shops, cafes, art galleries, and many more. To the southeast is Brickell Key, which is a man-made triangular island that is also a gated community. Here you will find tree-lined streets, parks, jogging paths, retail outlets, gourmet restaurants, and entertainment options.
To the north is the art and fashion district of Wynwood/Edgewater. This is where you will find numerous museums, art galleries, murals on the street, art school, performing art institutes, and clothing manufacturers. You will also find a lot of interesting eateries, bars, and hangouts in this part of town.
- Valet, doorman, and concierge services
- 24-hour room service
- Signing privileges at the restaurant, bar lounge, pool, and spa
- In-residence spa and salon treatments
- In-residence fitness training
- Housekeeping services
- Tailor and cobbler services
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- On-call maintenance and engineering
- Pet services that include walking, feeding, and grooming
- Botanical services
- Limousine service and Vehicle detailing services
- Grocery delivery
- Catering and event planning
- Mail and packaging services
- State-of-the-art security system
- “EPIC-Link” integrated system allowing interactive communication via an in-residences touch panel or computer from anywhere in the world
- “EPIC-Linked” email addresses
- Pre-wired for telephone system, HDTV, cable television, and computer network
- Fiber-optic high-speed Internet access
- Smart technology for window treatment and lighting control systems
- Impact resistant floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass
- Expansive balconies with glass railing
- Italian Lualdi doors in white
- Drywall with resilient channel and fiberglass insulation for optimal privacy and soundproofing
- Water-resistant drywall in bathrooms
- Durock behind all marble wall locations
- Designer electrical outlets and switches
- Recessed lighting
- In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
- Inlay countertops and backsplashes
- Dual stainless steel sink
- Garbage disposal
- Stainless steel appliances from SubZero and Miele
- Under-counter lighting
- Italian custom cabinetry
- Marble floors and wet walls
- Italian custom cabinetry
- Dual vessel ceramic sinks
- Lighted wall vanity mirror
- Combination tub/shower
- Designer fixtures and bathroom accessories
- Toto toilet and bidet