Condos for Sale in 1000 Museum
Search all 1000 Museum homes for sale below. 1000 Museum Miami is the latest addition to a collection of Museum Park condos designed by the late Zaha Hadid. 1000 Museum is 62-stories high and will feature oversized units with interior square footage ranging from 4,500 to 11,000 square feet.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new 1000 Museum condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
One Thousand Museum Information
- Address: 1000 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
- Year Built: 2020
- Number of Units: 83
- Nearby Buildings: Marina Blue, 900 Biscayne and Marquis Residences
The 62-story ultra-luxurious residences of 1000 Museum Miami will rise from the bustling neighborhood of Downtown Miami. Downtown Miami is conveniently located near education centers, major museums, banks, courthouses, private and government offices, shops, and theaters.
1000 Museum Miami is only an 8-minute drive going to Adrienne Arsht Performing Center at Biscayne Blvd and American Airlines Arena at NE 5th Street and only 17 minutes away from Miami International Airport.
Flagler Street is a famous go-to place by locals, particularly those looking for jewelry. Other shopping destinations include Mary Brickell Village in nearby Brickell and Bayside Marketplace that overlooks the Bayfront Park and Biscayne Bay.
Downtown boasts of its large and popular parks, including Museum Park, Bayfront Park, and Pace Park. Bayfront Park hosts numerous outdoor concerts and annual events.
1000 Museum features access to a 30-acre urban park that incorporates urban park setting with cultural and scientific infusions by the Miami Art Museum and Miami Science Museum.
At 62-stories high, the modern enclave will only feature 83 units with half-floor and full-floor residences with interior spaces ranging from 4,500 to 11,000 square feet.
Each unit will have a flow-through design that would give residents incredible panoramic views of the Miami skyline and stunning landscape of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach.
Residents would enjoy spacious spaces with 12-foot high ceilings, carefully finished flooring all throughout the unit up to the private terraces, customizable built-ins, and modern lighting fixtures.
1000 Museum Miami is also pet friendly.
One Thousand Museum Amenities
- Interior design by Pritzker Architecture awardee Zaha Hadid
- 24-hour full-service concierge and valet parking services
- Highly-trained security personnel
- Double-height Aquatic Center and Sky Lounge
- Private Rooftop Helipad
- Sophisticated surveillance system
- Bank quality vault for individual safety deposit box for each residence
- 30,000 square feet of beautifully designed swimming areas
- Fitness centers and spa lounge
- 12-foot high ceilings
- 8-foot high solid core designer doors and hardware
- Floor-to-ceiling window wall with thermal glazing
- Kreon interior lighting with custom control by Crestron
- Finished floorings up to the balcony
- Private terraces
- Spacious minimalist kitchens
- Customizable Gatto Cucine kitchens
- Fine stone and marble countertops
- Induction cooktops, steam ovens, microwaves, ovens, dishwasher and coffee makers by Gaggenau
- Refrigerator by Sub-Zero
- Master Suites with Midnight Kitchen
- Elegant European design
- Modern technology showers
- Marble countertops
- Duravit, Kohler and Dornbracht plumbing fixtures