Address: 2700 SW 27th Ave, Miami, FL 33133, USA
Built in: 2015
Number of Units: 184
Nearby Buildings: Villagio in the Grove and Grove Princess Apartments
Grove Station Tower is a residential building that was built in 2015, and houses around 184 units. The options you have when it comes to the floor plans for these units include 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 3 bedroom configurations. Aside from the number of bedrooms, you also have a few choices for how the space is designed in the form of various floor plans for each configuration.
Aside from these, you also have options for townhouse living, with 3 floor plan designs for 3 bedroom abodes.
Standing 13 stories high, this condo building is located in Coconut Grove, just north of the Coconut Grove Metrorail Station. Aside from its very convenient location, you will find that living here is also very comfortable due to the many amenities that residents enjoy.
This includes use of a state-of-the-art fitness center, swimming pool with large pool deck, private cabanas and gazebos, barbecue grills, and a coffee bar. There is 24-hour emergency maintenance service, gated parking, and valet parking too.
Residences in this enclave have a number of features that ensure living here is comfortable and convenient. Apart from the gourmet kitchen that has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, these homes also have designer Italian cabinetry, stylish plumbing and modern lighting fixtures.
Modern designer flooring, in-residence washer and dryer, and wiring for both internet and cable service are also found in every unit. Bathrooms come with soaking tubs and walk-in showers. Each home also comes with spacious balconies and terraces, as well as air-conditioning and heating. Some homes have wrap-around balconies and ten foot high ceilings.
Grove Station Tower Amenities
Signature Property Features
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Swimming pool with an expansive pool deck
- Resort-style elevated pool deck and amenities with private cabanas, two large gazebos and barbecue grills
- Wi-Fi lounge with TVs and computer station
- Coffee bar
- Wi-Fi in community areas
- Pet-friendly community
- Gold Certified Florida Green Building
- Gated parking
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Beautiful skyline and bay views
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops
- Designer two-tone Italian cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances
- Modern designer flooring
- Stylish lighting and plumbing fixtures
- Walk-in shower with shelving in select apartments
- Luxurious soaking tubs
- Full-size, stacked washer and dryer
- Spacious terraces and balconies
- Wrap-around balconies in select apartments
- 10-foot ceiling heights in select apartments
- Smart outlets with USB ports
- Contemporary ceiling fans in living room
- Designer-framed mirrors in bathrooms
- Nest thermostat to optimally control temperature
- Frameless shower doors
- Valet trash service
- Valet dry cleaning delivery
- Package delivery service
- Assigned VIP parking
- Custom closet in master bedroom
Things To Do Nearby
Grove Station Tower is easy to locate due to the fact that it is just a short walk away from the Coconut Grove Metrorail Station, which is a mere block away. Aside from this closeness to the station, the building is also located along a main road which is SW 27th Avenue, which will take you straight to Bayshore Drive and the many attractions there. Just a short drive south and you will find yourself at Kenneth Myers Bayside Park, and everything else near it, like the Dinner Key Marina, Regatta Park, and Coconut Grove Sailing Club.
Slightly to the southwest of this property is the famous Coco Walk where you will find a wide selection of shops, restaurants, cafes, and bars. Bookstores, clothing stores, art galleries, banks, offices, and fitness centers can also be located in this area. You will also find schools, tennis centers, churches, and the post office near Coco Walk.
If you drive to the west, you will enter Coral Gables and the many attractions there, which include golf courses, parks, more shops, and historical landmarks. To the north is Little Havana and to the east is Brickell and the popular Mary Brickell Village where numerous unique shops and restaurants can be found.