Condos for Sale in Mutiny Park
Search all Mutiny Park homes for sale below. Located on McFarlane Road, Mutiny Park is a residential high-rise developed by Flagler Development as a response to the success of The Mutiny Hotel at Sailboat Bay. The building offers luxurious residences that are known for being built with high attention to detail.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Mutiny Park condo is listed in the Coconut Grove MLS.
Mutiny Park Information
- Address: 2889 McFarlane Road, Coconut Grove Florida, 33133
- Year Built: 2001
- Number of Units: 275
- Nearby Buildings: Ritz-Carlton, Lofts at Mayfair and Yacht Harbor
The 22-story high rise is indeed a picture of luxury with its fine finishing and modern furnishings. Homes have an abundance of natural lighting coupled by the year-round tropical breeze through its floor-to-ceiling sliding glass windows that open into spacious balconies. These balconies have hurricane-proof glass and stainless steel railings that provide residents panoramic views of the ocean and the beautiful city of Coconut Grove.
Aside from the views of the waters, residents also benefit from the healthy air brought by the lush greenery of the various parks adjacent to the building.
Each home has a centralized chiller air-conditioning and heating system. Rooms are pre-wired to accommodate high-speed internet, telephone, and data connectivity.
Mutiny Park is also a pet-friendly condominium building. Residents are allowed to have one pet per residence with a maximum weight of 50 pounds.
Mutiny Park Amenities
Occupying a central location in Coconut Grove, Mutiny Park provides its residents with a multitude of activities. First, the building has a waterfront location – only a few steps away from the Coconut Grove Sailing Club and the Dinner Key Marina. From there the residents can already engage in many water activities such as sailing.
There are also a number of parks nearby like The Barnacle Historic State Park, Peacock Park, Regatta Park, and the Kenneth M. Myers Bayside Park.
Residents also have plenty of dining options to choose from as soon as they step out of the building. There is the famous college hangout place of Greenstreet Café and the eclectic cuisine of Lulu in the Grove.
For some dose of retail therapy, CocoWalk and its hundreds of boutique shops are only a few minutes away.
Coconut Grove also offers its residents plenty of artistic offerings. A few blocks away from Mutiny Park are the galleries of ArtWay66, Beaux Arts and RODEZart.com.
The building is also close to several schools such as Coconut Grove Elementary School, Ransom Everglades School and Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart.
- 24-hour Concierge Services
- 24-hour Security
- Multi-Level Covered Parking and Valet Services
- On-Site Rental Management Services
- Dramatic Porte-Cochere Entrance
- Two-Story Lobby with Custom Stone and Millwork Finishes
- Elegant Lobby Restaurant with Casual Sidewalk Dining
- Fully Equipped Meeting and Conference Room Facility
- Board Room for Private Functions
- Health Club and Fitness Center
- Spa with Massage Therapy and Salon Services
- Fitness Court with Squash and Paddle Tennis Courts
- Swimming Pool Terrace with Pool Bar and Trellis Garden Overlooking the Biscayne Bay and Peacock Park
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Granite Countertops with Backsplashes
- Custom Cabinetry
- Diverse Line of State-of-the-Art Appliances
- Wine Chiller
- Under-Mount Stainless Steel Sink
- Coffee Maker
- Oven Toaster
- Built-In Overhead Microwave Oven
- Stainless Steel Cooktop with Oven
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Custom Cabinetry
- Custom Marble in Flooring and Wet Walls
- Designer Faucets and Fixtures
- Frameless Glass Shower Enclosure
- Double Porcelain Sink
- Full Size Vanity Mirror