Grove at Grand Bay Information
Choose from two-bedroom up to five-bedroom floor plans in any of the two towers that are rising majestically into the Coconut Grove skyline.
Residents of this development can expect not only ultra-modern styling from the glass and metal accents but also world-class amenities that can make life in Grove at Grand Bay a dream. Some of the amenities you can expect here include a state-of-the-art fitness center, 24-hour security, Concierge services, and butler services.
It has also been stated that there will be an on-site chef, a rooftop infinity pool, private cabanas, and a well-appointed lobby. There will also be a manned gate and controlled access to ensure that residents are safe within the complex.
Each residence is touted to have wide private terraces, twelve foot high ceilings, and private elevators. Corner units and penthouses will be given two air-conditioned parking spots, and staff quarters with separate bath.
These residences will also have state-of-the-art kitchen appliances and even a summer kitchen situated on the terrace. Floor-to-ceiling glass windows will also be part of every unit, giving each resident spectacular views of the city of Miami and Biscayne Bay.
Grove at Grand Bay Amenities
Grove at Grand Bay is a development project slated for completion in 2017, and residents who choose to live here will find themselves right in the middle of a very interesting and vibrant community. Just a couple of blocks from the Coconut Grove village center, you will find that you will not lack for choices when it comes to your dining options. Aside from restaurants in the village center along Grand Avenue, you will also find numerous cafes, bars, shopping centers, and art galleries within the vicinity.
For other activities, you can head on down to the waterfront and find exciting activities such as kiteboarding, parasailing, and other watersports available to you. Fishing charters, catamaran cruises, and other similar activities can also be booked with providers found along the waterfront. Boat aficionados will also appreciate the fact that the building is only a short walk away from Grove Key Marina.
Schools, churches, bookstores, and other places of interest are just a walk or a short drive away as well. Parks like the Coconut Grove Dog Park and David T Kennedy Park can be found just east of the development, and Kenneth Myers Bayside Park is just to the south along with Peacock Park.
- Fully equipped, state-of-the-art fitness center
- Three-acres site with 320 feet of frontage on historic Bayshore Drive
- Exclusive rooftop deck with infinity pool and private cabanas
- On-site chef
- Butler services
- Concierge services
- 24-hour security
- Gated and controlled access
- Well-appointed lobby
- Twelve foot wide private terraces
- Penthouse and corner residences come with staff quarters and separate bath
- Penthouse and corner residences have reserved two-car air-conditioned garage
- Other residence types have two designated parking spaces in the garage
- Private elevators in each residence
- Twelve foot high ceilings
- Gas ranges in the kitchen
- Electric ranges in the summer kitchen on the terrace
- Floor to ceiling glass windows
- Service elevators