This luxurious enclave is conveniently located a couple of blocks away from Coco Walk, and makes it a great place to live in for those who want an opulent home near the water but still near the many creature comforts of the city.
Condos for Sale in Cloisters on the Bay
Search all Cloisters on the Bay homes for sale below. Cloisters on the Bay is a gated community that has 40 villas within its borders. Floor plans include 3-bedroom, 4-bedroom, and 5-bedroom choices. These three-story homes are located near the water in Coconut Grove, and the property is right in the middle of Peacock Park and The Barnacle Historic Park.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Cloisters on the Bay condo is listed in the Coconut Grove MLS.
Cloisters on the Bay Information
- Address: 3471 Main Highway, Miami, FL 33133, USA
- Year Built: 2004
- Number of Units: 40
- Nearby Buildings: Yacht Harbor Condominiums, Abitare Condominium, Grove Towers Condominium, Gables Marquis Condominium
Homes here come with a very long list of features that include a private patio and backyard, rooftop terrace, private two-car parking garage, and entry foyer. These luxury villas also come with opulent bathrooms and gourmet kitchens, as well as numerous home features that make living here grand.
These residences also come with spacious walk-in closets, breakfast area, and central air conditioning systems. Kitchens come with granite countertops, marble backsplashes, stainless steel undermount sink, and European style cabinetry. Bathrooms come with marble vanity tops, marble floors and walls, built-in shower bench, and whirlpool tubs in master baths.
This exclusive address also gives residents their own list of shared amenities, and these include a community swimming pool, a tennis court, and a clubhouse. Homes here come with their own security systems that have infrared motion detectors, and there is a gated and guarded entrance to the community as well. There is an outdoor barbecue area, individual gardens, and laundry rooms.
Cloisters on the Bay Amenities
Cloisters on the Bay is considered to be one of the most exclusive communities in Coconut Grove, and for a good reason. This gated community has only 40 units within its borders and has two parks on each side, namely the Peacock Park to the northeast and the Barnacle History State Park to its southwest, plus the water on its southeastern end and the gated entrance to the northwest. What makes this community truly special, aside from its unique situation, is its closeness to the city center which is just a few blocks away.
When you exit the gates of this enclave, turn right and you will find yourself faced with numerous restaurants and cafes as well as bars and hangouts along the Main Highway. Just follow this road for two blocks and you will find yourself in the famous Coco Walk, which houses numerous retail outlets, fast-food joints, bookshops, and many more. You will also find art galleries, schools, banks, and offices here.
If you drive due east of the property, you will find yourself in Coral Gables, and more specifically, at the University of Miami. To the north of this community and a short drive away, is another shopping mecca known as the Miracle Mile. If you are looking to tee off in the vicinity of this neighborhood, the Country Club Section to the northwest is your best bet since there are at least 3 golf courses in that general direction.
- Gated and guarded entryway
- Community swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Located near the water and near Coco Walk
- Entry foyer
- Solid core interior doors
- Elevator to roof-top garden
- Eight-foot high European-style cabinetry
- Marble floors
- Built-in desk/planning area
- Master suite with amazing views
- Roomy walk-in closets
- Two-car garage
- Additional area for storage
- Raised panel garage doors
- Automatic garage door openers
- Security system with infrared motion detectors
- Pre-wired for cable and telephone
- Central air conditioning system
- Architectural door casings and baseboards
- Outdoor barbecue
- Landscaped gardens
- Large capacity washer and gas dryer in laundry room
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Marble backsplash
- Breakfast area with a view
- Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink
- Designer appliance package
- Kohler one-piece water closet
- Kohler matching bidet
- Polished brass designer fixtures
- Six-foot wide whirlpool tub in master bath
- Marble flooring, shower walls and tub area
- Marble vanity tops
- Separate lavatories for HIM and HER
- Recessed make-up area at her vanity
- Linen storage closet
- Built-in shower bench