Address: 495 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33131
Built In: 2008
Number of Units: 561
Located at 495 Brickell Avenue, Icon Brickell Tower 2 or South Tower belongs to the 10-acre residential condominium project of the Related Group in partnership with Arquitectonica. It provides its residents unparalleled views of the Downtown Miami skyline and the bay.
The 57-story high rise is part of the three-condominium project that includes Icon Brickell Tower 1 and Viceroy Tower.
The homes of Icon Brickell Tower 2 also feature the majestic views of the Brickell, Brickell Key and Miami Beach neighborhoods. The residences also have a wide range of floor plans that home buyers can choose from. Homes vary from studio to three-bedroom units with a square footage range of 732 square feet to 3,524 square feet.
The building also come equipped with elegant and imported finishes. Contemporary interior design is composed of fine furniture from Yoo by Philippe Starck.
Icon Brickell Tower 2 stands beside its twin tower, Icon Brickell Tower 1 or North Tower.
Built in a 10-acre waterfront enclave, the trio of Icon Brickell stands as the most iconic of all the projects of The Related Group in the area. The high-rise condominium features life’s comforts in an idyllic setting. Tower 2 residents can enjoy the breath taking views of all of Miami’s most sought after neighborhoods.
Residences also come with spacious outdoor terraces with glass railings, which can be accessed from the living room and the bedrooms.
Each of the unit in the building comes with expansive 9-foot high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling energy-efficient laminated ad tinted glass windows, high-efficiency centralized air-conditioning and heating system, sprinkler fire protection system.
Homes are also delivered decorator-ready, pre-wired for high-speed internet, data, telephone and cable television.
Icon Brickell Tower 2 is pet-friendly. Owners and renters can bring two pets in their condo with maximum weight of 35 pounds. However, guests of residents cannot bring their pets – only pets registered are allowed access to the building premises.
Icon Brickell Tower 2 Amenities
- 24-hour Concierge Services
- 24-hour Security Services
- Valet Parking Services
- Multi-Level Covered Parking
- Proximity to two parks: Miami Circle Park and Brickell Park and access to Biscayne Bay and Brickell Avenue
- Approximately 1,000 square feet of Water Frontage and Boat Dock
- Wireless Smart building technology with interactive concierge on demand network (ICON)
- 5-star fitness center with Free Weights and Weight Euipment, Modern Cardio Theater, Aerobic Studio and Treatment Rooms
- Steam Room, Redwood Saunas, Foot Spa Lounge
- Café Icon that serve Poolside Food and Beverages
- Hotel services at Viceroy Miami
- 300-foot Swimming Pool with Wading Pool and Poolside Towel Services
- Whirlpool tubs and cold-plunge pools
- Game room
- Movie Theater
- Italian Cabinetry
- Elegant Stone Kitchen Countertops and Backsplashes
- 30″ Built-in Wolf Dual Convection Oven
- 30″ microwave
- 36″ Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- 30″ Wolf Glass Cooktop
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Bosch Three-cycle Dishwasher
- Top-of-the-line, Full Service Stackable Washer and Dryer
- Garbage disposal
- Well-made Italian Cabinetry
- French Limestone Flooring for Classic Style Baths
- Blue St Tropez Limestone Flooring for Cultural Style Baths
- Modern Designer Faucets
- Air Bubble Jet System Tubs in Most Units
- Matching Limestone Vanity Top with Porcelain Lavatories
- Classic/Cultural Style Marble showers
- Elongated Water Closet with European-style Bidet with Coordinating Porcelain Faucets (selected units only)
Things To Do Nearby
Icon Brickell Tower 2 is nearby some of Miami’s top- rated schools in Miami including Ada Merritt K-8 Center (660 SW 3rd Street), I Preparatory Academy (1500 Biscayne Blvd), Miami Arts Charter School (3900 Biscayne Blvd), George Washington Carver Middle School (4901 Lincoln Drive), New World School of Arts (25 NE 2nd Street) and School for Advanced Studies-Wolfson (25 NE 2nd Street).
The resort type building has its own restaurants like Cantina No. 20, Cipriani and 15th and Vine Kitchen & Bar.
Due to its convenient location, residents have easy access to Downtown Miami and its many businesses. Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts and Bayfront Park Amphitheatre are both great venues for the performance arts and are also both near Icon Brickell Tower 2.
Homeowners of Icon Brickell Tower 2 also have two nearby parks: Miami Circle Park to the north and Brickell Park to the south.