Condos for Sale in Viceroy Tower
Search all Viceroy Tower homes for sale below. Located on Brickell Point and just across the channel from Brickell Key is Viceroy Tower. This condo building is known by a few names, and these include Icon Brickell III, Viceroy Icon Brickell, and Icon Brickell Tower 3.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Viceroy Tower condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
Viceroy Tower Information
- Address: 465 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33131, USA
- Year Built: 2009
- Number of Units: 520
- Nearby Buildings: Carbonell Brickell Key, Brickell on the River, Courts Brickell Key Miami, Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau
This building has 50 floors and around 520 units for you to choose from. The configurations that can be found in this building include studio type units, one bedroom, two bedroom, and three bedroom designs. Floor plans come in sizes that range from 495 to 1,459 square feet. Designed by world renowned Arquitectonica, this building is the third one to carry the Icon name.
Condo units in Viceroy Tower can enjoy views of Biscayne Bay, Miami River and Downtown Miami, what with its close proximity to all of these. Amenities that residents can enjoy in this building include a fitness center, a 300-foot long pool, a movie theater, and a game room.
Other resort-style amenities that can be found here include a pool bar and grill, a sauna and steam room, a juice bar, a sundeck and cooling pool, and on-site restaurants.
Valet parking, concierge services, 24-hour security, and high speed internet in public areas are some of the Viceroy amenities you can expect. Housekeeping with laundry service, dry cleaning services, a conference room, and covered parking are also on this list. Also worth noting is that the condo is a pet friendly one, with a two-pet policy being implemented here.
Viceroy Tower Amenities
Viceroy Tower Brickell is located right on Brickell Avenue, which makes it perfect for those who want to live smack in the middle of it all. Some of the best restaurants in Miami are a stone’s throw away from the building, and these include Il Gabbiano, Truluck’s, and Wolfgang’s Steakhouse. Also a short drive from the condo building are CVI.CHE 105, Coya Miami, and Mary Brickell Village where you can find a lot of places to eat at.
Grocery stores and shopping centers are also quite near Viceroy, with Whole Foods, Bayside Marketplace, Macy’s and Walgreens across the river to the north. Bars and night clubs are also easy to come by with a few of them found just west of the area. American Social, Blackbird Ordinary, and Sidebar Miami are just a few of these.
Aside from these, you will also find that banks, schools, churches, and fast food joints are also quite near. American Airlines Arena is also a short drive to the north, as is Museum Park and Perez Art Museum Miami.
- Unique, contemporary architecture
- Two parks nearby
- 1,000 feet of water frontage with paths for jogging, strolling, and areas for picnics
- Two story entrance and valet drop off
- A couple of bayside restaurants
- Juice bar
- Shady trees and lounge chairs around the 300-foot long swimming pool
- Wading pool with tables and chairs in the water
- Thermal hot tub
- Multi-level covered parking
- Full time concierge staff
- Housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning services
- 24-hour valet service
- Mail and package reception
- Five-star spa and fitness center
- Steam room and saunas
- Dock in Biscayne Bay that residents and visitors can use for a few hours
- High Speed WiFi in common areas
- Nine foot high ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling laminated windows
- Energy-efficient tinted glass
- Central air-conditioning and heating systems
- Sprinkler fire protection system
- Terraces with glass railings
- State-of-the-art telecommunications wiring
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Three-cycle dishwasher
- Double stainless-steel sink
- Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Miele Glass cooktop
- Microwave oven
- Miele Dual convection oven
- Italian cabinets
- Stone kitchen countertops and backsplash
- Full service stackable washer and dryer
- Garbage disposal
- French limestone bathroom flooring
- Matching limestone vanity top
- Porcelain lavatories
- Elongated water closet
- Designer faucets
- European-style bidet
- Walk-in marble shower
- Italian cabinets