It is centrally located providing residents easy access to the many establishments of Brickell.
Condos for Sale in The Ivy
Search all Ivy at Riverfront homes for sale below. Located on the community of Miami River Brickell, Ivy at Riverfront is a luxurious residential condominium project designed by Revuelta, Vega, and Leon architectural firm. Ivy at Riverfront offers 500 units with spacious units ranging from 822 square feet to 4,591 square feet.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Ivy at Riverfront condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
Ivy at Riverfront Information
- Address: 90 SW 3rd Street, Miami, FL 33130
- Year Built: 2008
- Number of Units: 500
- Nearby Buildings: Brickell on the River South, One River Point, Icon Brickell Tower 1, Icon Brickell Tower 2, Viceroy Tower and One Miami West
Restaurants, nightlife, cinemas, banks, and grocery stores flank the building making it an ideal home for individuals who are always on the go.
The 45-story high rise has a number of floor plans that homebuyers can choose from. Residences come with one, two and three-bedroom units and penthouse suites that have riverfront views.
Ivy at Riverfront sits on 13.5 acres of a beautifully landscaped tropical oasis, which boasts of 900 linear feet of river frontage that links with the 5.5-mile river walk.
Each unit is a smart building equipped with wireless high-speed internet and touch screen panels for comfort and luxurious living.
Residences also have floor-to-ceiling glass windows and glass railing balconies to maximize the view of the river.
Ivy at Riverfront Amenities
Ivy at the Riverfront is a few steps away from the Brickell Village, giving residents ready access to some of the neighborhood’s best cuisines, signature shops and chic boutiques.
Publix Supermarket at Miami River is only a 15-minute walk from the building, while the City of Miami Parks and Development is just a block away.
American Airlines Arena, Perez Art Museum and Bayfront Park Ampitheatre are only 5 minutes away by car.
By cruising the MacArthur Causeway, residents of the Ivy at Riverfront can reach Miami Beach in only 15 minutes.
Wynwood Walls and other art installations of Wynwood District are only less than 10 minutes away from the building.
- 24-hour Concierge Services
- 24-hour Security Services
- Valet Parking Services
- Secured and Covered Garage Parking
- Gated Community
- Infinity-edge Swimming Pools
- Tennis Center
- Meditation Gardens
- Generous Outdoor Sports Area
- Business Center
- Barbecue and Picnic Areas
- Riverfront Club with Restaurant
- Children’s Activity Area
- Spa and Health Club
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- European Custom Cabinetry
- Granite Countertops and Backsplashes
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer and Dryer
- Custom Cabinetry
- Marble Vanity Countertops, Shower Tub Walls and Flooring
- Designer Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Accessories