Located in the heart of Brickell, this building goes by the tagline, British Glamour meets Brickell Chic, and this is evidenced by the features that one can find in these homes. Simple and sophisticated is what these units are, and the features that you can expect within include gourmet kitchens, spa-inspired bathrooms, and spacious living areas.
Condos for Sale in The Bond on Brickell
Search all The Bond on Brickell homes for sale below. The Bond on Brickell is a recently opened condominium building that houses 328 units within its 44 floors. This building has units that range in size from 558 square feet to 1,710 square feet, in configurations that include studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom options.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Bond on Brickell condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
The Bond on Brickell Information
- Address: 1080 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33131
- Year Built: 2016
- Number of Units: 328
- Nearby Buildings: 1010 Brickell, Axis on Brickell, Millicento Residences, 1060 Brickell
Ceilings for standard units are 9-foot high while penthouses have 12-foot high ceilings. Expansive terraces come with glass and aluminum railings, and can be accessed from any room via floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors. Walk-in closets can be found in some residences, while all homes are pre-wired for internet, phones, and cable.
Kitchens here come with an undermount stainless steel sink, European style cabinetry, Silestone countertops and backsplashes, a breakfast bar, and Bosch suite of modern appliances. Bathrooms also come with Silestone countertops, full-sized vanity mirrors, European style cabinetry, and double sinks. Porcelain floors and wet walls can be found in these baths as well.
For the amenities, you will find that The Bond has quite a long list for residents to enjoy. These include an elegant lobby, resort-style landscaping, zero-edge lap pool with poolside cabanas, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and business center, among other things.
The Bond on Brickell Amenities
The Bond on Brickell is found right in the heart of the financial district, and has quite a number of conveniences near and around it. For starters, the building is surrounded by numerous gourmet restaurants that feature cuisine from various parts of the globe. The famous Shops at Mary Brickell Village is also just a couple of blocks away, which is a walking distance from the building. Also nearby is an elementary school, public transportation stops, coffee shops, and convenience stores.
If you drive to the north, you will find yourself entering Downtown Miami, where you will find not only the American Airlines Arena, but also the Bayside Marketplace, Perez Art Museum, and the Bayfront Park Amphitheater. You will also find numerous gourmet restaurants, retail outlets, bars, and entertainment options in this part of Miami.
If you drive south, you will find yourself in Coconut Grove where the tropical vibe is ever present and where you can relax and have a cup of coffee or a cocktail in one of the many establishments there. The popular Coco Walk features numerous shops, art galleries, restaurants, coffee shops, and bookstores for you to explore. The surrounding area also has quite a lot to offer in terms of shops, cafes, bars, and entertainment choices.
- Concierge Services
- Valet Services
- Elegant lobby
- Resident lounge with refreshments in lobby
- Assigned self-parking spots
- Resort style landscaping at pool area
- Zero edge lap pool with relaxation areas
- Spectacular waterfall in pool area
- Spectacular view complimenting the cityscape of Miami
- Indoor/Outdoor soaking tub
- Super-cabanas and outdoor fireplace
- The Parliament Lounge with cinema screening and 3D surround sound
- Executive Business Center
- Children’s room
- State of the Art health and wellness fitness center
- Smart building technology
- Total property WiFi broadcast for common area
- Actual Museum Quality British Red Phone Booth
- 24-hour Security
- 24-hour fob access to all private areas
- Climate efficient windows
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- Spectacular foyers
- Spacious terraces with glass and aluminum railings
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors to the terrace
- 9-foot high ceilings in standard residences and 12-foot high ceilings in penthouses
- Advanced central air conditioning and heating
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Pre-wired for next generation communications, television, and telephones
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Suite of Bosch Kitchen Appliances
- Sleek under mounted stainless steel zero edge sink
- European style cabinetry
- Silestone countertops and backsplashes
- Open plan design
- Breakfast bar
- European style cabinetry
- Silestone vanity tops
- Full-size vanity mirrors
- Double sink vanity tops
- Frameless glass shower enclosures in master baths
- Luxury porcelain flooring, base and walls in wet areas
- Designer faucets
- Powder room in select residences