Situated just south of Downtown Miami, Nine at Mary Brickell Village is located at the heart of Brickell Village, offering its community a tasteful, vibrant lifestyle overlooking Biscayne Bay, the city skyline, and the Atlantic Ocean.
Completed in 2015, the condominium complex offers a total of 290 residences, standing 35 stories high and featuring 1 to 3-bedroom floor plans ranging from 749 to 1,903 square feet, as well as select penthouse residences.
These homes are nicely appointed with spacious private balconies, open floor plan designs for kitchens, living & dining areas, 9 to 10ft-high ceilings, porcelain tile & hardwood flooring, European-style cabinetry & integrated pantry storage, kitchen cooking islands, quartz countertops & stainless steel appliances, white lacquer & tile bathroom designs, an in-unit laundry room & spare utility closet, and pre-wiring for the latest home technology.
The Nine offers an amenity-filled, comfortable lifestyle including main entrance lobby front desk attendance, a full onsite management & maintenance team, valet parking services, advanced fitness & workout facilities, spa & sauna treatments, a pool terrace, a clubroom, residential bar & lounge areas, a dining terrace featuring BBQ areas, a lounge terrace featuring common seating areas & private nooks, a library, a kids’ playroom, landscaped nature paths & gardens, a private park, and pet-friendly accommodations including a dog-walking path.
Situated just south of the trendy Downtown Miami district, the Nine is located within walking distance to Mary Brickell Village and Brickell city center’s local fine-dining & nightlife, parks & markets, art & cultural centers, medical facilities, and high-ranked schools. The prime-located community is also just a short commute away from Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Bal Harbour, and Aventura.
Nestled south of Fort Lauderdale, and west of the Atlantic Ocean, the local Brickell community also has convenient access to Miami Beach, Hollywood, and the US1 & I-95. Both Miami International Airport and Fort Lauderdale Airport are also just a 20 to 30-minute drive away.
- Advanced fitness center
- Yoga & workout studios
- “Secret Zen Garden” ft. landscaped nature paths & private seating nooks
- Clubroom ft. dining area & coffee bar
- Pool Terrace
- Poolside cabanas
- Residential bar & lounge
- Dining Terrace ft. BBQ grills & table canopies
- Lounge Terrace ft. common living room-style seating areas & private nooks
- 11th-floor 1-acre private park
- Pet-friendly accommodation ft. a dog-walking path
- Children’s playroom
- Direct elevator access to The Shops at Mary Brickell Village
- Spacious private balconies
- Open-plan designs for kitchens, LR & DR
- Select floor plans including separate kitchen & living areas
- 9ft-high ceilings
- 10ft-high ceilings in PH units
- Porcelain tile flooring
- Hardwood flooring
- European-style cabinetry
- Kitchen cooking islands
- Integrated kitchen pantries
- Quartz countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- White lacquer & ceramic tile bathroom designs
- Pre-wiring for the latest home technology
- In-unit laundry room & spare utility closet
- Generous walk-in closet & built-in storage space
Concierge Amenities; Parking & Security Features
- 24hr concierge services
- 24hr security
- Valet parking services
- Assigned parking spaces
- Mail & package reception services
- Onsite management & maintenance team