The building has a total of 192 units that vary in configurations. Residents can choose from studio units to 1, 2, and 2 plus den homes that have sizes ranging from 642 square feet to 1,306 square feet.
Condos for Sale in MyBrickell
Search all MyBrickell homes for sale below. MyBrickell is a residential high rise designed by the prominent architects of the Arquitectonica design firm. The building features amazing amenities and homes that define the live, work, and play lifestyle typical of Brickell residents. MyBrickell is a 28-story building is located near the Brickell Avenue and provides residents picturesque views of the Miami River.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new MyBrickell condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
- Address: 31 SE 6th Street, Miami, Florida, 33131
- Year Built: 2013
- Number of Units: 192
- Nearby Buildings: Brickell on the River North Tower, Icon Brickell, One Brickell, Mint at Riverfront, Ivy at Riverfront, 500 Brickell and Neo Vertika
The designers of MyBrickell understand the lifestyle of Brickell residents. This is why the residences feature living spaces that conform to the busy schedules of its residents. Each home has spacious walk-in closets, equipped with energy-efficient central air-conditioning and heating system.
Open-concept floor plans with designer Berber carpeting throughout the living spaces will welcome the tired feet of MyBrickell residents. After having a sumptuous dinner, they can relax in the privacy of their balconies that overlook the Miami River and the captivating city lights of Brickell. These views can also be appreciated from the comforts of their living room that are fitted with energy-efficient, impact resistant glass windows.
The units also come pre-wired with multiple jacks for high speed Internet access, telephone/data and cable television access.
MyBrickell is also pet-friendly. Both owners and renters can live with their pets with no restrictions and pet fees.
Located at the heart of Brickell, MyBrickell residents essentially live at an address that is in close proximity to almost everything – restaurants, bars, shops, government offices, entertainment venues and recreational hubs.
Near the building are a handful of establishments such as the Mary Brickell Village, Publix Super Market at Miami River and Brickell City Centre.
Through the Brickell Avenue, residents of MyBrickell can access Downtown Miami and its many must-see places such as the American Airlines Arena, Bayfront Park Amphitheatre, Museum Park and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts.
- 24-hour Concierge Services
- 24-hour Security
- Modern Lobby with Art by Karim Rashid
- Rooftop Swimming Pool with Lush Landscaping
- Gym with City Views
- Club Room with City Views
- Media Room and Lounge Area
- Sprinkler Fire Protection System
- High Speed Internet Access in Common Areas
- Units with Upgradable Packages
- Breathtaking Views
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Contemporary Italian Cabinetry
- Imported Stone Countertops
- Electronic Range with Glass Cooktop
- Multi-Cycle Whisper Quiet Dishwasher
- Built-In Microwave with Integrated Vent Hood and Light
- Stackable Washer and Dryer
- Imported Stone Countertops
- Italian Vanity Cabinetry
- Full-Width Vanity Mirror with Designer Lighting
- Frosted Glass Shower Enclosure
- Spacious Soaking Tub
- Designer Faucets and Fixtures