Condos for Sale in Latitude on the River
Search all Latitude on the River homes for sale below. Latitude on the River is a 44-story luxury condo building that contains a total of 452 units. Built in 2007, the building was designed by EA Fish Associates and designed by the renowned firm of Arquitectonica.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Latitude on the River condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
Latitude on the River Information
- Address: 185 SW 7th St, Miami, FL 33130
- Year Built: 2007
- Number of Units: 452
- Nearby Buildings: Mint Condominium, Neo Vertika, Ivy at Riverfront, Brickell on the River and 500 Brickell Condominiums
The waterfront building of Latitude on the River offers homes in varied configurations ranging from studio rooms to 3-bedroom units. Sizes of the homes range from 653 square feet to 1,661 square feet.
Homes have high-speed elevator access and is equipped with the latest and most advanced security system.
Floor-to-ceiling tinted glass doors and windows adorn each home to maximize the amazing views of the Miami River, Biscayne Bay and Brickell. Residences are well-appointed with lavish finishes that truly male Florida living a breeze.
Latitude on the River is a pet-friendly building. Both owners and renters can live with a maximum of two pets with a combined weight of no more than 60 pounds. Pet owners must register and pay a minimal fee of $100. Owners must also be ready to show veterinarian records.
The condo association also requires homeowners to pay association dues that cover basic cable and Hotwire internet connection, water supply, sewer maintenance, and garbage disposal.
Likewise, the unit owners are allowed to rent out their homes up to four times annually, which should have a minimum rental length of three months.
Latitude on the River Amenities
Latitude on the River sits along the Riverfront Promenade giving its residents easy access to a multitude of casual and fine dining restaurants, night clubs, entertainment centers and business centers.
The neighborhood allows homeowners to do whatever their heart desires. Those who want to shop just need to step out of the building to reach the Mary Brickell Village. Homeowners are also close to Publix Supermarket and CVS.
Sidebar Miami, Blackbird Ordinary, Ruby Lounge and American Social are just some of the nearby bars accessible to the residents.
Fast food joints like Wendy’, Burger King and Papa John’s Pizza are also within short distance from Latitude on the River.
Miami International Airport is just a 15-minute drive from the building. Nearby parks include Simpson Park and Hobie Island Beach Park.
- 24-hour Concierge Services
- 24-hour Security Services
- Valet Parking
- Package Receiving Desk
- State-of-the-Art Building Access System
- Riverwalk Promenade
- Gateway Plaza Access to Miami River and Riverfront Promenade
- Secure Multi-level Private Parking Garage
- High-Speed Elevators
- Water Taxi Dockside Service
- Bicycle Storage
- Retail Shops in Office Building
- Indoor/Outdoor Waterfront Bistro and Café with Dockside Access
- Swimming Pool with Poolside Bar with Televisions
- Fitness Center
- Separate Sauna Rooms for Men and Women
- Grand Party Room with Catering Kitchen
- Lounge Bar with Billiards Table
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Italian Made European Cabinetry by Snaidero
- Stainless Steel Appliances: Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer
- Self Cleaning Electric Range and Cooktop
- Multi-Cycle Dishwasher
- Built-In Microwave Oven with Integrated Hood and Light
- Imported Granite Countertops
- Elevated Dining, Entertainment and Work Areas
- Pre-Wired for Track Lighting
- Custom Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Custom Italian Lacquer or Wood Vanities
- Custom Ceramic Tile in Wet Areas
- Drop In Master Bath Tub with Tile Surround
- Imported Marble Countertops
- Pedestal Sinks in Powder Room