Condos for Sale in Icon Brickell Tower 1
Search all Icon Brickell Tower 1 homes for sale below. Located at 475 Brickell Avenue, Icon Brickell Tower 1 or North Tower is part of the Related Group 10-acre enclave that features picturesque views of Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami. The high-rise condo is part of the three-condominium project including Icon Brickell Tower 2 and Viceroy Tower.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Icon Brickell Tower 1 condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
Icon Brickell Tower 1 Information
- Address: 465 Brickell Avenue, Miami, Florida 33131 for its east side and 475 Brickell Avenue, Miami, Florida 33131 for its west area.
- Year Built: 2008
- Number of Units: 713
- Nearby Buildings: Mint Condominiums, Courts Brickell Key Miami, Carbonell Brickell Key and One Miami
The condominium building features luxurious finishes, world class fitness and spa, onsite fine-dining options and proximity to many of Brickell’s business hubs. Condo units offered have floor plans that range from 546 square feet to 2,236 square feet.
Icon Brickell Tower 1 is adjacent to its twin tower, Icon Brickell Tower 2 or South Tower. The two towers are of the same height at 57 stories but Tower 1 has a V-shape configuration that gives it an east and west side. The west side has 52 stories and the east side has 57 stories, which make up the 713 units in the building.
The world-renowned Arquitectonica designed the building while Yoo by Philippe Starck created the contemporary interior masterpiece.
Built in a 10-acre waterfront enclave, Icon Brickell Tower 1 is the largest of all the Related Group buildings in the area. The high-rise condominium features life’s comforts in an idyllic setting. Tower 1 residents enjoy all-day, breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay, Miami River, Miami Beach, Brickell Key and Downtown Miami on a daily basis.
Icon Brickell Tower 1 has 685 units with floor plans ranging from studio to 3 bedrooms units and a number of penthouse units. The building has one-story penthouse and 4 two-story penthouse units. Parking is multi-level at floors 1 and 4-14 (excluding 13th floor).
Some of the units in Tower 1 have 16-foot ceilings including the floors 14, 15, 22, 28 and 41 but because they are highly-impressive, they are often owned and occupied.
Each unit has Internet service and Cable TV provided by FISION that permits Gigabit bandwidth, digital phone service, smart TV and fiber-optic network.
The condo is managed by a condo association, which implements several policies for residents and renters in the building. Owners and renters can bring two pets in their condo without weight restriction. However, guests of residents cannot bring their pets – only pets registered are allowed access to the building premises.
The condominium association dues cover basic cable TV and Internet connection, water supply, and sewer maintenance and garbage collection.
Icon Brickell Tower 1 Amenities
Icon Brickell Tower 1 is also close to highly rated schools in Miami including Ada Merritt K-8 Center (660 SW 3rd Street), I Preparatory Academy (1500 Biscayne Blvd), Miami Arts Charter School (3900 Biscayne Blvd), George Washington Carver Middle School (4901 Lincoln Drive), New World School of Arts (25 NE 2nd Street) and School for Advanced Studies-Wolfson (25 NE 2nd Street).
The resort type, pet friendly building has an array of onsite restaurants like Cantina No. 20, Cipriani and 15th and Vine Kitchen & Bar.
Its central location provides its residents convenient access to the bars, restaurants and shops at Mary Brickell Village, Bal Harbour Shops, Galeria International Mall and Bayside Marketplace. It is also minutes away from American Airlines Arena, Design District, Miami International Airport, Arsht Center for the Performing Arts and various nightlife destinations in South Beach.
Icon Brickell Tower 1 has access to two parks: Miami Circle Park to the north and Brickell Park to the south. Residents often come down to these parks and along the baywalk to spend some time with their pet dogs.
- Proximity to two parks: Miami Circle Park and Brickell Park and access to Biscayne Bay and Brickell Avenue
- Approximately 1,000 square feet of water frontage and boat dock for residents and visitors
- Common areas and sky terraces powered with wireless smart building technology with interactive concierge on demand network (ICON)
- 5-star fitness center with free weights and weight equipment, modern cardio theater, aerobic studio and treatment rooms
- Steam room, redwood saunas, foot spa lounge
- Café Icon that serve poolside food and beverages
- Bayside, full service restaurants
- Hotel services at Viceroy Miami
- 300-foot swimming pool equipped with a wading pool and poolside towel services
- Whirlpool tubs and cold-plunge pools
- Thermal hot tub that can accommodate 50 persons
- Olympic-sized pool overlooking the Biscayne Bay
- Game room
- Movie Theater
- 24-hour full service concierge including valet parking, housekeeping, dry cleaning and laundry and mail and package receiving desk
- Multi-level covered parking
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Modern stone kitchen countertops and backsplash
- Italian cabinets and cupboards
- 30″ built-in Wolf dual convection oven
- 30″ microwave
- 36″ Sub-Zero refrigerator
- 30″ Wolf glass cooktop
- Double stainless-steel sink
- Top-of-the-line, full service stackable washer and dryer
- Bosch three-cycle dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- Well-made Italian cabinetry
- Classic style bathrooms have floorings made with French limestone
- Cultural style bathrooms have blue St Tropez limestone bathroom flooring
- All bathrooms fitted with designer and modern faucets
- Some units have air bubble jet system tubs
- Matching limestone vanity top with porcelain lavatories
- Marble showers with either classic or cultural style
- Elongated water closet fitted with European-style bidet with coordinating porcelain faucets (selected units only)