Emerald at Brickell Information
The building is a waterfront address, standing near the water of the Miami South Channel, and near the many interesting places of Brickell.
Homes here come with a wealth of residential features, all of which help make life enjoyable and pleasant. Included in the list of features you can find in these homes are expansive terraces with glass and aluminum railings, 9-foot to 12 foot-high ceilings, walk-in closets, and floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding doors. These homes also have amazing views of the water as well as the city and are pre-wired for internet, cable, and phones.
Aside from these, you will find that these homes also have modern kitchens that carry stainless steel appliances from prominent brands, custom Italian cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless steel sink.
Bathrooms are also of superior quality, with designer fixtures, countertop mounted porcelain washbasins, marble vanity tops, and oversized bathtubs. Bathrooms also come with marble floors and wet walls in the showers, and marble flooring all around.
Amenities that come with this address include a grand lobby, landscaped surroundings, infinity-edge pool, and internet access in public places which include the lobby, rooftop, and garden areas.
There is a business center, conference rooms, wine cellar, cigar room, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Services you can expect here include 24-hour security, valet service, and concierge services. There are also private residents-only areas like the Emerald Club and Rooftop Sky Club.
Emerald at Brickell Amenities
Emerald at Brickell is located in an area that makes it easy for residents to go to the many interesting places in the financial district of Miami as well as the surrounding neighborhoods. To the northwest of the building, and a few blocks away, is the famous Mary Brickell Village Shops where you will find numerous unique stores, food outlets, and cafes. To the northeast is the triangular man-made island of Brickell Key, which is also a gated community that has parks, malls, and the like.
You can go beyond Brickell since most everything of interest in Miami is a short drive away, like Downtown Miami, which is just to the north across the Miami River. Here you will find the American Airlines Arena, Perez Art Museum, Alfred Dupont Building, and numerous gourmet restaurants, among other things. The colorful Jewelry District and the busy CBD are also located in this part of town.
To the east of Downtown Miami, and across the channel, is the popular area of Miami Beach. This is where you will find South Beach, Ocean Drive, and the many homes of celebrities. You can also find numerous golf courses, nightclubs, museums, and art galleries here. This area is also famous for its long stretch of white sandy beaches and pristine waters.
- 24-Hour concierge, and valet parking
- 24-Hour security
- Grand lobby
- Wifi in public areas
- Infinity edge swimming pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Business center
- Conference rooms
- Rooftop Sky club
- Emerald Club with private cafe
- Tropical landscaped gardens
- Wine cellar
- Cigar room
- Sun deck with lounge chairs
- Dog park and meditation gardens
- Panoramic views of the water and city
- 12-foot high ceilings for Penthouse Residences
- 10-foot high ceilings for Tower Suites and Garden Residences
- 9-foot high ceilings for all Tower Residences
- Expansive terraces with glass and aluminum railings
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Garden Residences come with private lanai terraces and direct access to all garden level amenities.
- Italian cherry wood walk-in closets
- Pre-wired for internet, phone, and cable TV
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Italian kitchens by MiaCucina
- Quartz countertops
- Sub-Zero and Kitchen-Aid stainless steel appliances
- Custom Italian cabinetry
- Stainless steel sink
- Oversized bathtubs
- Designer bathroom fixtures and faucets
- Countertop-mounted vessel style porcelain washbasins
- White marble vanity tops
- Vessel style glass washbasins in powder rooms
- Crystal Grey marble flooring in all baths
- Marble floor-to-ceiling showers