Completed in 2017, Echo Brickell is a luxury development designed by Carlos Ott and developed by Property Markets Group and JDS Developmental Group. Interiors and common areas were designed by Yoo Studio.
Echo Brickell stands 57 stories tall and is home to 180 units. Residences are anywhere from one to four bedrooms and 690 to 3,012 square feet in size. There’s also a two-story penthouse located in Echo Brickell designed personally by Carlos Ott. The penthouse offers 23-foot-high ceilings, an indoor lap pool, and a private gym. Somehow, all 180 units in Echo Brickell have different floorplans, so your floorplan will be unique.
Residents enjoy an abundance of amenities, including a vanishing-edge pool and deck, 2,800 leading fitness center with spa overlooking the bay and city, and full-service concierge assistance.
In-unit features include 9- to 14-foot high ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows, iHome technology, 7-foot high Italian entry doors, custom Italian cabinetry, built-in coffee and espresso makers, and more.
Echo Brickell welcomes pets with a limit of two pets per unit. There are breed restrictions but no weight restrictions, and there is a $100 nonrefundable fee for each pet. Condo dues include water, internet, basic cable, sewer, and trash removal, and owners can rent units no more than twice per year. No lease may be under six months.
Echo Brickell is located in Miami, meaning residents enjoy museums, theaters, diverse and world-class dining, shopping centers, and more. There are important business and financial districts nearby, too.
Echo Brickell residents enjoy beautiful beaches and various outdoor activities along the water. Echo Brickell is near Simpson Park, Southside Park, Publix grocery store, Walgreens (with a pharmacy), Mary Brickell Village, Brickell City Centre, and more. Living here means being driving distance from South Beach, Coconut Grove, and Miami International Airport.
- Vanishing-edge pool and deck with panoramic views of Downtown Miami, Biscayne Bay, and Miami Beach
- Two hot tubs with sun bathing deck overlooking Brickell skyline
- Full-service concierge
- Resort-style poolside food and beverage service
- 2,800 square foot, leading fitness center and spa that overlook the bay, city, and pool
- 9 - 14-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Fully furnished
- 7-foot Italian entry doors
- 6- to 8-foot deep terraces with outdoor BBQ area
- iHome technology compatible
- Built-in coffee and espresso machine
- Sub-Zero and Wolfe appliances
- Marble flooring
- Custom Italian cabinetry
- Contemporary lighting package
- Lighting control, dimmers, recessed lighting
- Paint selections included, recommended by Carlos Ott
- Flooring selections included, recommended by Carlos Ott
- Bathrooms with imported marble flooring
- Geometric mosaic marble tile walls in wet areas
- Soaking tubs with frameless glass-enclosed showers and rain-shower showerheads in master bedrooms
- Echo Standard closet in master bedroom with grey wood laminate