Brickell Ten Information
- Address: 1010 SW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33130, USA
- Year Built: 2016
- Number of Units: 155
- Nearby Buildings: West Brickell Tower, Brickell Station Lofts, Vista Grande Apartments, Broadstone Brickell
The floor areas of these residences range from 768 to 1,387 square feet, and in configurations that include 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units, with a few 3-bedroom units having a den that can be easily converted into a 4th bedroom.
Aside from the spacious floor plans, these homes are also considered luxurious due to the many creature comforts that can be found inside these units. Included in the list of features one can expect from a home here are spacious terraces, floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors, in-unit washer and dryer, modern kitchens, and luxurious bathrooms.
These homes also come with 9-foot high ceilings and open layouts. Expect kitchens in these residences to come with Bosch appliances, quartz kitchen countertops, and Italian cabinetry. Bathrooms also have Italian cabinetry, porcelain tile floors and wet walls, frameless glass shower enclosures, and designer fixtures.
Lanai and penthouse units are larger than regular ones, and corner units have wrap-around balconies which are also larger.
There is also a rooftop recreation center that has a modern fitness center, outdoor bar, outdoor spa, lounge areas, and sunset terrace.
Brickell Ten Amenities
Brickell Ten is one of the few residential buildings you will find near the I-95 and on the western side of this neighborhood. This building is still pretty near some of the interesting spots in Brickell, and this includes the Shops at Mary Brickell, which is just a couple of blocks to the east of the property. Still to the east, and across the channel, is the gated community of Brickell Key.
If you head to the north, you will enter Downtown Miami, which is where you will find the Jewelry District and CBD of Miami. If you drive southwest, you will reach colorful Coconut Grove, and further in the same direction is Coral Gables and the University of Miami. Still in this general direction, you will find the affluent neighborhood of Pinecrest, and Palmetto Bay.
To the northwest is the Miami International Airport, and to the northeast is the famous Miami Beach and South Beach. If you are into basketball, you might want to drop by the American Airlines Arena in Downtown Miami to watch the Miami Heat play. If you are an art aficionado, the Perez Art Museum and a number of art galleries in Downtown Miami may also interest you.
- 1,600 square foot corner swimming pool
- Lush landscaped gardens
- Large Club Room
- Pool and billiards room
- Business center
- Recreational room
- BBQ Area
- Kids Play Room
- Open lawn and kids play area
- Skyview gym with state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Secluded outdoor spa surrounded by lush landscaping
- Outdoor bar with dramatic bay & city views
- Reflecting pool
- Sunset terrace and lounge areas
- Spacious open layouts
- Nine foot-high ceilings
- Larger Lanai level and penthouse residences
- Expansive terraces
- Corner units feature wrap-around terraces
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding glass doors
- Italian kitchen cabinetry
- Quartz kitchen countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Italian designed bathrooms
- Porcelain tile floors and wet walls
- Frameless glass shower enclosure