Brickell House is located at the easternmost tip of Brickell Village, just south of Downtown Miami. Near the mouth of the Miami River, and just west of Miami Beach, the luxury condominium complex offers its community a tasteful, vibrant lifestyle overlooking Biscayne Bay, the city skyline, and the Atlantic Ocean.
Designed by renowned architecture firm Sieger Suarez and completed in 2014, Brickell House includes a total of 374 condo residences, standing 46 stories high and featuring studio to 3-bedroom floor plans ranging from 653 to 2,365 square feet, as well as select loft units & penthouse residences.
These homes are fully appointed with sleek modern interior finishes, spacious private wraparound balconies, high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, open-plan designs for kitchen, living & dining areas, stone countertops & custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, marble flooring, tile wet bath designs featuring a soaking bath & separate glass-enclosed shower, in-unit laundry facilities, generous walk-in closets & built-in storage, and Smart Home integrated technology.
Brickell House offers an amenity-filled, comfortable lifestyle including a triple volume entrance lobby featuring a fully staffed front desk, common lounge areas, a residential library, a ground floor onsite restaurant, a clubroom featuring a bar & dining area, an advanced fitness center, spa & steam room facilities, a rooftop sundeck & swimming pool, a theatre room, summer kitchens & BBQ areas, and landscaped community grounds & urban gardens.
Situated just south of the trendy Downtown Miami district, Brickell House is located within walking distance to the Brickell city center’s local fine-dining & nightlife, parks & markets, art & cultural centers, medical facilities, and high-ranked schools. The prime-located community is also just a short commute away from Wynwood Miami, Bal Harbour, and Aventura.
Nestled south of Fort Lauderdale, and west of the Atlantic Ocean, the local Brickell community also has convenient access to South Beach, Hollywood, and the US1 & I-95. Both Miami International Airport and Fort Lauderdale Airport are also just a 20 to 30-minute drive away.
- Triple-volume entrance lobby
- Common lounge areas
- Ground floor onsite restaurant
- Residential library & lounge
- High-speed internet access in all common areas
- Clubroom incl. bar & dining area
- Fitness center
- Sauna & steam room
- Family pool
- Rooftop sundeck
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Private cabanas
- Theatre room
- BBQ & outdoor summer kitchen area
- Landscaped community grounds & urban gardens
- Spacious private wraparound balconies
- Sleek modern interior finishes
- 9ft-high ceilings
- 10ft-high ceilings in select penthouse units
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Open-plan designs for kitchen, LR & DR
- Stainless steel appliances
- Custom cabinetry
- Stone countertops
- Marble flooring
- Smart Home technology
- Generous walk-in closet & built-in storage space
- Tile wet bath designs incl. a soaking bath & separate shower
- In-unit washer & dryer
- Office/spare utility room
Concierge Amenities; Parking & Security Features
- 24hr onsite management team
- 24hr valet parking services
- 24hr concierge services
- 24hr front desk attendance
- Porte cochère entrance