Axis on Brickell North Information
- Address: 1111 SW 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33130, USA
- Year Built: 2008
- Number of Units: 352
- Nearby Buildings: 1060 Brickell, 1100 Millecento, Camden Brickell Apartments, The Bond Brickell
Homes here come with floor areas that measure between 903 and 2,449 square feet, with designer touches found within each unit.
The features one can expect from a unit in this building include 9-foot high ceilings, energy efficient floor-to-ceiling glass windows with tint, sizable balconies that are adjacent to the living areas, and centralized HVAC units. These homes also come with walk-in closets, carpeted bedrooms and living areas, 8-foot high entry doors, and spectacular views of the bay, the city, and the surrounding areas.
Also found in these residences are impressive bathrooms and kitchens. Kitchens in these units come with tiled floors, stone countertops and backsplashes, stainless steel sink, and laundry center with full-sized washer/dryer combos.
These kitchens also have stainless steel appliances, European style cabinetry, and large surface working areas. Bathrooms here also come with luxurious features that include full-size vanity mirrors, stone vanities, stone floors, and European style cabinetry, with master bathrooms having separate baths and showers.
Amenities one can enjoy in Axis include the use of a lap pool, pool deck, hot tubs, poolside bar, and poolside alcoves. There is an outdoor barbecue grill, a wellness center, his and hers spas, a media room, library, and theater.
There is also a retail area at street level, 24-hour concierge services, 24-hour security, and valet service for both residents and guests. The building also has assigned parking, luxuriously decorated common areas, and tropical landscaping.
Axis on Brickell North Amenities
Situated right in the heart of Brickell, Axis on Brickell North gives residents ease of access to the many conveniences that Brickell has to offer. This condo building is conveniently located just a block away from the popular Shops at Mary Brickell Village, making it easy for residents to simply walk to and from this collection of eateries, stores, and specialty shops. The building is also surrounded by many restaurants, shops, and is a short walk from a bus stop, making it the perfect residential address.
If you head north to Downtown Miami, you will find a lot of interesting spots to explore. In this general area are the American Airlines Arena, which is the home of the Miami Heat, the Bayside Marketplace, the Perez Art Museum, and the Bayfront Park Amphitheater. You will also find the Central Business District (CBD), the Jewelry District, and numerous shops and stores in this part of town.
If you head southwest, you will find yourself in Coconut Grove and Coral Gables. These two enclaves have numerous historical sites that you can explore, and numerous shopping options as well, with Coco Walk in Coconut Grove and the Miracle Mile in Coral Gables. You will also find the University of Miami in this general area.
- 24-hour Security
- 24-hour concierge services
- Valet Services
- Assigned parking
- Resident lounge
- Lap pool
- Poolside alcoves
- Poolside bar and barbecue grill
- Pool deck with hot tubs
- His and her spa with massage rooms, steam rooms, and relaxation lounge
- Wellness center
- Fitness center
- Business center
- Media room
- THX Theater
- Wifi in Public areas
- Elegant lobby and common areas
- Lush tropical landscaped surroundings
- Retail spaces on the ground floor
- Floor-to-ceiling energy efficient tinted glass windows and doors
- 9-foot high ceilings
- 8-foot high entry doors
- Central air conditioning and heating unit
- Living/dining room with adjacent balcony in most residences
- Carpeted Living/Bedroom floors
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Panoramic bay & city views
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- European style cabinetry
- Designer tile floors
- Stone countertops and backsplashes
- Large countertop surface work areas
- Large single stainless steel sink
- Laundry center with stacking washer & dryer
- Stainless steel appliances
- European style cabinetry
- Full-size vanity mirrors
- Stone vanity countertops
- Stone floors in master baths
- Separate bathtubs and showers in master baths